Chapter 22

Hello my cute readers, before you all start reading this chapter. I want to tell you guys that I will now update new chapters three days a week. So stay tuned.

I also want to make a request that please PLEASE....VOTE, COMMENT.  It meant so much to me. Your comments inspired me to write. Tell me about your views so that I can know that you all are taking interest in reading and also I can improve myself as a writer.

Please follow me on instagram- bts_chubbs_bts

I post BTS and story related stuffs there

Thankyou for listening me. Enjoy reading next chapters.

.....................................................

Yn POV

I opened my eyes to met with a white ceiling. I tried to sit straight and move from my previous position but my movement is hindered by a chain clawed to my feets. I'm confused. I touched that chain. After sometime,  reality hits me like a truck.

I'm kidnapped.........

But HOW? I just went to take ice cream from the truck with aunty. Aunty? AUNTY??  She left my hand purposely and then those men entered the frame with the speed of light and kidnapped me.

After realising all these things. Yn's eyes started tearing up. Yeah it's true that she is a little girl with strong personality but also she is just 10 year old and it's normal for her to feel scared in such situations.

Yn started crying silently. She was missing her brothers. How strange right? Some time ago, she had no one to whom she could confide and express her grief. But today when she looks behind her, she had her brothers who probably want her to be happy. She didn't know what these men want from her but she wanted to  go away from this room , from these people and this world and just wanted to hide behind her brothers.

She was still sitting on that cold floor, crying her little heart out. But nobody came. Nobody came to wipe her tears like her Jin oppa and Hobi oppa, nobody came to console her like her Rm oppa and Jimin oppa, nobody came to protect her from those men like her Suga Oppa, Tae Oppa and Kookie Oppa. She didn't even know whether she would ever see her brothers again or not. But she knew that she would wait for her brothers as long as she had the courage. She would wait for them till her brothers would not save her from everyone else.

She was lost in her thoughts and was even crying silently. Just then the door of that room opened and a strong looking man came inside. He was a tall , bald man with muscles. He even had tattoos all over his arms. His facial features were screaming cruelty. He was not Korean.

Yn started to cry even more because he was looking at her with emotionless eyes. He was looking like a beast or even a monster to her.

Man- Oh! Look who we have here today? Little sister of Korean Mafia Kings.

These words sounded like venom from his mouth. While speaking, he laid more emphasis on the Korean Mafia King. He took fast step towards her and clutched her face tightly with his fingers.

Man- Why are you crying, little bitch? We will give you many reasons to cry. You will beg for your death but will never get one.

Yn- Who are you? Uncle??

She asked him with difficulty. His grip was very hard on her face. He jerked her face and she fell down due to its impact. He grabbed her hair and forced her to look at him.