Real or fake?

Levi eyed him. He stood by the desk, a smile on his lips. Eren knew something was very wrong. He watched the muscled body he knew well. They had captured Levi before. Maybe they didn't need as long to work their mind control on him. What if they had already done it? What if Levi had never really returned to him? Was this all their planning? Send Levi back under their control to impregnate him, then make him come back here with his pregnant mate? Eren's head swam with the possibilities.

He pressed the knife tip harder against his own stomach. The face dropped from the little cheeky smile. Those eyes darkened. That was when Eren knew. He knew in every fiber of his being. They had not been able to control Levi. Never figured out what would break the little runt. He was sure they had tried everything they could think of. So, they had let him go. Gave him time to mate. Time to get Eren pregnant with a possible prime alpha.

During that time, they had worked. Worked on making someone else resemble Levi. Possible even studied his movements. Yet this person was a poor learner. Levi never smiled, he smirked. Levi wouldn't have grinned like that when his child was in danger let alone Eren being in danger. Levi would have immediately transformed to prove his point. Eren backed away.

"You're not him." Eren growled.

"Brat, knock this shit off. Give me the fucking knife." Levi demanded. Eren laughed.

"You don't even sound like him." Eren stated. Levi inched forward. Eren backed away.

"You're being ridiculous. " Levi insisted. He took another step. Eren had a brilliant idea. He laughed. Levi stopped, eyes weary he watched the alpha.

Eren couldn't help it. He laughed harder at seeing the puzzlement on that face. He sat down leaning against the bars as he laughed. The knife clutched tightly in his hand. He wasn't going to lose his only weapon. He was sure they wouldn't ever give him real cutlery after this. He wiped at his face as he looked up to Levi

"The other prisoner that was going bizerek. That was him, wasn't it?" Eren stated.

"I have no idea what your talking about." Levi said.

"You're right." Eren nodded as he stood up. He eyed the other male.

"You wouldn't understand. My guess is, you are unmated. Or maybe they killed your mate." He saw a small twitch near the man's eye.

"Using them as leverage for you to do this." Eren decided.

"Just sit down and eat, Eren." Levi demanded.

"Make me." Eren challenged.

The man jerked his head back. He eyed Eren suspiciously. Eren folded his arms over his chest. He arched an eyebrow.

"They didn't think this through now did they?" he asked. The man's eyes darted toward the bars. Eren shook his head.

"He would never look for back up." Eren said. He moved to the bed. The rock wall would be at his back.

"You see, Levi doesn't trust anyone." Eren pointed out.

"You..." He pointed the tip of the knife toward the fake in his cell.

"You trust that they will have you're back." Eren shook his head.

The man's eyes darted around. Out to the bars, back to Eren, up to the ceiling. Eren smirked as he watched. The man kept repeating the movements. Then he drew in a breath. He leaned his hip against the edge of the desk. Folding his arms over his muscled chest he looked down at the alpha.

"Eren, you're being paranoid." He said.

"Of course I am who I say I am." He said in a slow smooth fashion.