Beginning with Author's Note

Greetings, AoT fans.
Especially, Captain Levi's fangirls.

After reading an AoT FanFic, I suddenly had the urge to make one myself. And so this story was born. (It was unexpectedly smooth for me when writing the story. Why can't this happen when I tried to study?!)

From the following, I will list some notes before you begin reading this book:

1. Disclaimer! The characters and the story of Shingeki no Kyojin (SnK) don't belong to me! They belong to Hajime Isayama! I only own my lovely OC, that will be introduced to you later... Mufufu.

2. This is another Levi x OC story, but the romance will be minimum. If you are looking for lemons/smuts, this book isn't the place.

3. I feel grateful to whomever person who read this book, no matter if they are silent readers or active readers. Including you. Yes, you!

4. This fic will follow the manga storyline. 

5. You will occasionally find dirty words here, since the story will be centred around the Survey corps' clean-freak captain.

6. I'm going to use Japanese honorifics, but still referring the characters' rank in english.

7. My english is not perfect, so if I make any grammar errors, don't hesitate to tell me!

8. This fic doesn't have update schedule. I update whenever I feel like to. (Which either can be a good and bad thing)

9. Lastly, the image I used for the cover isn't mine. Credits to the actual owner!
*update: the new cover is taken from horizonscans.com, also where I took ACWNR dialogues reference from.

And so, without further ado.
Let the story....

Begin!