- Chapter three.(r)

Cinnamons POV.
9 months and 2 days before.

(Play song.) I walked into the domain of my home kicking off my shoes. It's been about 2 weeks since the procedure and my body has been aching. Lord knows I want to grab a bottle of wine. "Baby , I'm home." I walked to the room to see Letitia sitting at her desk doing research for her job.

"Hi, my love ." She said obviously distracted looking mighty fine in her pink shirt and shorts. Call me clingy but I wanted her attention. Fuck I've been craving her all day.

    I tiptoed over to her and sat on her lap. "I missed you." I cooed as I laid a soft kiss on her lips. A kiss that signaled I needed her. She pulled away and shook her head.

"Don't start something babygirl I have to finish this." Her gaze set on me while she leaned back in the chair. "Fine, I understand . I just need you to unzip my dress. That's all." I slyly said as she glared at me already knowing the game I was playing. Her fingers grazed my back as chills went down my spine as I watched her through the mirror connected to the desk.

Once she made it to my zipper, she gently pulled it down as the cold air hit my back. She removed the dress from my shoulders revealing my bare chest. Her touch was so addicting. I felt selfish but a part of me couldn't control myself. I mean I could but why would I want to? She moved her laptop to the side and laid me on my stomach sliding my dress off.

       "You are such a bad girl." She started. "And you know what I do to bad girls right?" My eyes shut closed as that throbbing sensation hit my bottom half. It took me back to when we first met and honestly I thought she was all talk. Her hand smacked my ass roughly as I let out a whimper while a smirk was blasted on her face. Again, her hand connected with my bottom as I bit my lip to keep myself composed. Gosh this side of her has me going insane. Another spank landed on my tail and that one made a slight scream leave my lips. "Don't move." She whispered lowly as I closed my eyes getting comfortable on the desk by planting my feet on the floor.

     Before I could even get too comfortable I felt her presence come behind me. A couple of seconds later I felt my panties getting slid to the side and a cold tip rubbing my slit. A moan escaped my lips as the strap on entered my my vagina. I soon adjusted to its size as Letitia wrapped her hand in my hair and pulled it roughly as she looked at me through the mirror. "Don't take those pretty eyes off of me." She started to pound into me hard and slow. This alone could send me straight into euphoria. The look in her eyes was so enticing as she stared into my soul. "Ugh, yes baby!" My pleasure filled scream bounced off of the walls while her freehand smacked my ass again.

          I felt that feeling in my stomach. The one that let me know I was close. "Tell me who you belong to." Her soft voice full of lust and fire. She makes sure every time we fuck it's perfect. Savoring every moan and plea she pulls from me. "Y-you mama!" I whimpered loudly as she sped up now hitting my lucky spot. My eyes were half closed as I began to shake in pleasure. At this point, my body was overstimulated and the orgasm came rushing in. I tried to place my hand on her stomach from behind but she grabbed it with her freehand and held my wrist making me take every single inch. "Now be a good girl and cum for me." She furrowed her eyes as I came everywhere including on her. "Shittt!" Different moans and curse words left my mouth as my breath hitched riding out the orgasm.

    She smacked my ass again before pulling out, leaving me lifeless on the desk. She slid off the strap on and placed it on the desk "We're just getting started baby girl." I widened my eyes.

           Later that night after we finished our business and got ourselves together, we decided it was time to see if the IUI worked. "Alright are you ready?" Tish asked while I looked at pregnancy test that was turned over. "Okay you do it , I can't." I sighed and rubbed my hands together. I'm too fucking nervous to even touch it.

    She grabbed the pregnancy test off of the counter and looked at the results. It was a moment in time where my whole world stopped. "Baby what does it say?" Her silence and the look on her face made me even more nervous that I could shit myself. "...WE'RE HAVING A BABY O!" She screamed as I gasped feeling my heart drop in excitement. She danced around and wooed as I jumped up and down. I took her into my arms as we swayed side to side, tears building up in both of us.

       She pulled away and cupped my cheeks. "We're really doing this?" Her voice cracked as she kissed my forehead. I gave her a small smile and nodded. "Oh my gosh, we are." I pecked her lips as she beamed with excitement.

   —