- Chapter six.

Cinnamons POV.
8 months and 15 days until.

I turned off the stove and wiped my forehead with the back of my hand. Looking down at my small pudge I smiled lowly until l felt a sharp pain in my side. I yelped in pain as I gripped the edge of the counter. After a while the pain went away and I took out a plate for Letitia. The babies been growing slowly but surely and it's so beautiful but painful. Me and Tish on the other hand feels like we're growing apart. In all honesty I was scared of her leaving again. The situation genuinely fucked with my mental and I've been trying not to show it.

     My thoughts were cut short due to the door opening and closing signaling that she was home from work. I saw her walk in with groceries and flowers as my smile faded. "Hi my love. I didn't know what to get so I just got normal stuff like milk etc. also I found those pickles you've been looking for and the ice cream." She rambled on before putting the stuff down to come over and kiss me. Sadly, I dodged her and walked to the couch. She tilted her head as her eyes grew sad.

"Baby please just talk to me. It's been almost 2 weeks. " She pleaded walking behind me.

"Dinners on the stove Letitia." I said lowly picking up the remote as she sighed and sat next to me. She quickly snatched it from my hands as I snapped my head at her. This is the first time I've seen her eyes in a while. "Letitia Michelle." I said through gritted teeth. "Cinnamon Denise." My name came out of her mouth like pure honey. My face softened as I shook my head. I wanted to look away I really did but something inside of me couldn't.

"I seen Lupita the other day at my brothers grave site. I don't know what it was that made me disappear but I felt like I had to.. I-" she paused for a second to think. "I'm tired of saying sorry. Just please, forgive me babygirl." My eyes fluttered softly as I placed my hands on her cheeks.

"When we said our wedding vows, what did I tell you?" I asked.

"I promise you that our love will be just as beautiful, if you're in a thousand pieces or just one." We said together as she closed her eyes and nodded. I want to be mad but sadly I know how she is Especially when it comes down to her brother. "So promise me, when you feel like your world is falling apart..let me help you put it back together. That's what I'm here for." Her eyes opened as I gave her a soft kiss. Whenever we pulled away she smiled while my hand went to the back of her neck.  "How've you been feeling?" She asked.

        I hesitated and gave her a weak smile. "I've been fine. Haven't been feeling any pain." I lied as she furrowed her eyebrows seeing it in my eyes. "You know I can tell when you're lying right? I can see it in those beautiful eyes and that weak smile. Don't contradict the words you just said mama." Letitia lowkey read me as she seems to do so well. (Play song.)

    Shit I don't even know why I tried to hide it. Guess you could say I didn't want to put anything on her plate but she's right. I would be contradicting my words. "I've been feeling the pain a lot lately. It's like it takes all of my energy and strength & It makes me feel weak but knowing we're having a healthy baby takes all the pain away." I sighed as she stood up and grabbed my hand lifting me off the couch with her.

She lead me to the room and sat me on the bed as I lifted an eyebrow watching her shuffle around the room. Tish always had a sweet way of showing me she cared and I wonder what she's about to do next. She got out my night clothes and went to the bathroom starting a hot warm bath. I smiled as she ran to the kitchen and got something out of the fridge and came back with Ice cream and a spoon. Once she seemed to get everything ready, she slowly walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead. Her lips went to my nose and finally my lips.

"I'm going to take care of you." She said pulling my shirt over my head. Her eyes never left mine as she unclipped my bra, pulled off my shorts and my underwear. She picked me up bridal style and carried me to the tub. No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storms together.

I was placed in the tub as my body felt relief due to the episome salts and warmth of the water. It felt like pure heaven washed over me. Closing my eyes for a second I felt Letitia get in behind me, her bare chest touching my back. Laying back a little she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind.

"Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did." I whispered as she smiled that beautiful smile. The one that I fall for each and every day. She massaged my sides softly as shivers went up my spine. "I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else. In a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality.. I'd find you and choose you." She softly said in my ear and laid a nice kiss on my earlobe.

    I turned around and crashed my lips into hers. The kiss wasn't lustful or sexy but it was full of passion and love. She kept her hands on my back while our lips danced like two teenagers in the rain. The feeling was just something so beautiful that I couldn't possibly explain it. "I love you so much ." I admired her eyes as she looked back into mine. "I love you more,girl."

    —