- Chapter ten.

Letitia's POV.
That same day.

"Hello Mrs.Wright. Alright now our girl is doing okay and so is the baby." My hands went to my knees as I felt my air come back to my lungs. Journey let out a sigh as Courtney said thank you Jesus under her breath. "Cinnamon had a minor seizure and as we discussed she did have Preeclampsia. Due to the seizure, it lead to eclampsia . Now this is a little more aggressive but we stabilized her blood pressure and she's awake. I will warn you that because of the seizure she's in a lot of pain, a bit confused and will be very emotional. It could last for minutes or days. This is the time for you guys to give her and that baby as much love as possible." She placed her hand on my shoulder as I nodded and stood up straight.

       "Thank you so much Dr.Asia. I really appreciate everything you're doing for us." I thanked her and she gave me the room number as I took off. I couldn't wait to see her and have her in my arms again. Once we made it to the room, I walked in seeing her sitting up with a pudding cup on her belly. She smiled and looked up at me with me a confused look on her face.

    "Hey baby, Y'all came in here for some pudding? It's good as hell." I shook my head and giggled lowly. The whole picture was so cute that it took away all of the sadness in the room."I'll take some." Journey walked over and sat down next to her. The girls enjoyed the pudding as I admired her. Just so thankful that I didn't lose her. I sat on the other side as she laid a kiss on my lips. "Do you remember anything babygirl?" I hesitantly asked as she shook her head.

       "I'm here for our doctors appointment right?" She asked as we all looked at each other not knowing if we should tell her or not. "You want some more pudding?" Courtney scratched her head and rocked back and forth on her feet causing me to giggle. Cinnamon nodded and Courtney went to go get her more.

    "Here we'll give you guys privacy. I'm glad you're feeling okay." Danai patted her leg and smiled. "Journey bring your ass." Journey smacked her lips and got up leaving the room. My hands went to her stomach and rubbed it softly. I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that both of my babies are okay and secure.

      "My body hurts so bad, baby." She looked at me with those beautiful eyes as I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "As soon as we get out of here, we can take a nice hot bath okay?" She tearfully nodded and ate some more of the pudding.

We checked out of the hospital the next morning and made it back to the house. I took a couple of days off just to monitor her and the baby. Honestly all of it scared the hell out of me so I needed her in my sight at all times. She was now sitting on the toilet as I sat on the floor by the door and watched her. "Baby I'm just pissing, damn." She laughed as she did her business then got up pulling up her panties.

"Oh my what have I done to deserve such a beautiful smile." I got up as she wobbled towards me blushing and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her eyes looked like they were losing its light and even then they shined so brightly. She walked into my arms like she's always belonged there and that lit my soul into absolute flames.

             "What do you want to eat tonight?" She asked while swaying side to side making me furrow my eyebrows. "Hell no, you're not cooking tonight or anytime soon. What do you want to eat?" She tried to hold in her laugh by covering her mouth as I straight faced her. At this point it's disrespectful. Why the hell does she think I can't cook?! I've done it before and I can do it again. "Stop laughing at me! I'm tired of having to prove to you that I can cook. I've only almost burned down the kitchen 7 times." I defended myself as she nodded her head letting her laugh out.

   "How about we order a pizza and snuggle up in the room with cozy Pjs and ice cream?" Her voice came out raspy indicating she was tired. I kissed her nose softly as we went to the room.

   —

      The empty pizza boxes sat on the dresser as Cinnamons head was stuffed in my neck snoring softly . Just her being close to me is enough for me to monitor her throughout the night. I turned off the television and snuggled up really close to her as I grabbed my phone and set an alarm to go off once an hour. Call me dramatic but honestly I don't give a damn. Losing some shut eye won't hurt me none as long as my wife is okay.