- Chapter two.

Cinnamons POV
9 months and 27 days before.

I rubbed my hands together sitting on the cold chair in the doctors office. Words can't describe how nervous I am for this. Letitia walked around the office as she picked up cotton swabs. She stuffed them in her mouth and turned around as I straight faced her. "Letitia you are so damn childish it's cute." I said as she laughed and took them out throwing them away.

  "I'm just trying to ease your nerves. I can tell by the way you're rubbing your hands together." She walked up to me and placed her hands on my thighs. "You're not nervous?" I said tilting my head to the side. This is why I need her. She holds herself together so well that it makes everything feel easy. "I'm not nervous because the woman having our child is the love of my life." She cooed pecking my lips. I scrunched up my face at it causing her laugh. She came back in and this time the kiss had more passion. Her hand went up my thigh soon reaching the hem of my shorts.

     "I need this asap." She growled as her lips went to my neck. One thing about us, we have sex any and everywhere. You'd think we'd be tired of it at this point but it always gets better and better. "Fuck around and have the doctor walk in on me eating your pus-"

    The doctor soon came in cutting off her dirty talk as I scooted over so Tish could sit next to me. She sorta reminded me of my mother. Same height, black long hair and hazelnut colored skin. I grabbed Letitia's hand as she looked at me and nodded for courage.

      "Hello Mrs.Wright. I am Dr.Asia, I will be helping you out your whole pregnancy process." She shook my free hand as I gave her a smile. "Alright so the procedure you guys are going to have is called
Intrauterine insemination also known as IUI. Now the way this works is sperm is placed directly into the uterus using a speculum." We nodded our heads as she continued.

   "Before we continue, we have to check for any underlying health problems or conditions so you guys can have a safe and healthy pregnancy." She put down her tablet and put on some gloves. I looked at Letitia nervously as she kissed my forehead before getting up. How the hell is she handling this so well!?

     She checked me up and we waited for results to come back. When they finally did Dr.Asia walked back in. "Alright.. I have good news and bad news." My heart dropped as Letitia furrowed her eyebrows.

   "Now the good news is, you're healthy enough to do the procedure!" The doctor said as Letitia wooed then clapped making me laugh. "But there is a chance that during delivery, you're life may be at risk. The reason being that it says here you have high blood pressure and that may cause eclampsia during the pregnancy. But I promise you guys, my team is the best of the best. We will do everything to make sure that you and the child are in the best hands. I'll give you some time to think." She gave me a smile as she walked out the door.

     I looked at Letitia as tears filled my eyes. She placed her hand on my cheek as they finally fell. "Are you sure this is what you want to do mama?" She said wiping away tears with the pads of her thumb. "Baby I could lose my life..I could die." I whispered as she pulled me in for a hug. "But we should do it." I finished. "Look at me." She cupped my cheeks as my eyes fluttered. "You are going to be okay you hear me? WE are going to be okay." Her eyes never left mine as I nodded my head. Death absolutely scares the hell out of me. But I know that god has other plans.

    The doctor walked back in and awaited an answer. I looked at Letitia as different emotions ran through her face. We nodded as I looked at the doctor. "When can we do the procedure?" I said wiping my eyes.

          "I can set you guys up for tomorrow. Whenever you're ready." She calmly said as I gave her the green light that tomorrow was fine. We're gonna be parents.

   —

     "My heart can't take this." Journey and Courtney walked in hand in hand as I rolled my eyes at her dramatic words. "Damn all they gon do is knock her up. Always so dramatic." Courtney said as Letitia laughed. I was laying on the hospital bed waiting for them to do the procedure and of course everyone had to be here. Letitia grabbed my sweaty hands and kissed my forehead. "I still gag at the sight." Journey spat as I smacked her arm. "And I gag at the sight of you." Letitia snapped back. I promise they love each other. They just have a very mean and disrespectful way of showing it.

    "Why can't y'all just be nice to each other!" I said as Courtney agreed. Before they started arguing again Dr.Asia walked in with a cart that had all of the things she was going to use. "You got this babe!" Courtney and Journey walked out leaving only us three. My heart was in my ass and you could probably see it on my face.

         "You ready to be a mommy?" The doctor asked as I giggled and nodded. Here goes nothing.