"Someone Help Me"🥵💙

N/A: Okay I just thought of this so I hope you like it, this might be a long one but IDK.

Louis is in an abusive relationship and one-day escapes, and his abusive boyfriend is chasing after him. Louis runs to a random house and knocks on the door, not knowing the house belonged to world-famous boxer Harry Styles, but of course he doesn't know that quite yet.

TW and other notes: Abuse/Mentions of (Verbal, Physical, Emotional), Eating Disorder/Mentions of, purging, Body dysmorphia, Panic Attacks, Mentions of Sexual Assult, Smut (at the end), Body worshiping, Blowjob(s)

Okay, there are two dogs in this story one comes in sooner than the other, which will be explained in the story but the picture above is the one that comes into the story first and the other dog looks almost the same.

Harry is older in this one-shot

Yall this shit's longgggggggg

This took me a week to finish so I hope you like it!

~~

It was 2: 22 in the afternoon, and Louis was taking a few deep breaths before he did something that could be a disaster if he was caught. After a minute, he opened the door and took off running, letting the door slam shut behind him, it didn't take long before he heard his boyfriend, Marcus, shouting after him.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH, GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE SLUT!" Louis' breathing was quick as he kept running, "WHEN I CATCH YOU, YOU ARE SO DEAD, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN, YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING WHORE?!" Louis kept running and didn't look back once.

After about twenty minutes, Louis was starting to slow down, he was panicking because he didn't want to go back. He quickly ran up to the next house, banging on the door, "PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME, PLEASE!" he shouted as he continued to knock on the door. 

The door opened after a few seconds, there was a tall long curly-haired man with green eyes in front of him. "Please, I need help, he's right behind me," he panted out, the man quickly moved and motioned the boy in seeing another man about ten feet away, slamming the door shut behind him and locking it.

Louis fell to his knees as he tried to catch his breath, he jumped when there was a loud banging on the door. "P-Please, help me," Louis cried, a big rottweiler came running to the door and started barking. The tall man helped Louis to his feet before taking him to a room toward the back of the house, "You're going to be okay, just stay here and lock this door," he told him with a British accent, and the blue-eyed boy nodded. Once the man shut the door, Louis quickly locked it and sat in the corner of the room.

"Spike," Harry said, the dog looked at him, "Guard," he told the dog sternly as he pointed toward the door to the room that Louis was in. The dog immediately went and sat in front of the door with his teeth out as he growled lowly.

Harry opened the door, "Can I help you with something?" he asked with a brow raised, "Yeah, my bitch ran into your house, give me that little slut back. I'll even let you have him for a night for free if to give him to me, and if you want more you're gonna have to pay," Harry's eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched as he tightened his hands into fists. "First of all, he is not a bitch or a slut. He is not your toy or your pet, he is a person and should be treated like one, not traded or offered up for sex!"

The guy chuckled, "Where is he, he belongs to me?" Harry's jaw clenched tighter and his fists tightened even more. "He doesn't fucking belong to you! Now get the fuck out of here you piece of shit, and never come back, or we will have serious problems that you will not be able to afford!" he yelled.

The guy tried to take a step into the house, but Harry pushed him back, "You are not welcome here, now or ever. Get your fucking ass out of here before things get a lot worse for you," the guy chuckled again and tried to take a step into the house again. Harry's hand clenched tighter before punching the guy in his jaw, "What the hell did I just say?! Get your fucking ass out of here and never come back!" he shouted.