Heat🥵💙

Harry is an Alpha, and Louis is an Omega. They're best friends who decide to take a road trip together. Louis thought he would be fine since he wasn't supposed to go into heat for another two weeks. But since Louis was around the alpha that he has fallen for, his body had other plans. And what happens when Louis triggers Harry's rut?

Also, Louis tells Harry basically everything because they are that type of best friend! Louis is younger than Harry! Louis is 17 and Harry is 18

TW and other notes: Smut, Daddy Kink, Pain Kink, Bottom!Louis, Top!Harry, Mulitple Orgasms, Mpreg, Manhandling, Lace Kink, Why and how did I think of this, Praise Kink, Subspace, A/O/B

Enjoy!

~~

"Lou, are you ready to go?" Harry asked as he walked into the omega's room, "Yeah, just gotta grab my favorite hoodie," he told the alpha. The taller nodded, taking a few deep breaths, inhaling the omega's strong scent. 

~

2 hours into their road trip...

They were about thirty minutes away from the cabin, and Louis was starting to feel off, the strong scent of Harry filling his nose. He rolled down the window for a moment before realizing it was rain and quickly rolled the window back up. Harry's scent was getting overpowering and Louis was starting to get turned on.  

Louis saw Harry's nostrils flare at the change in his scent, and that's when he knew that he was going into heat early, it was only his second heat and he knew that his body was still regulating his heat so right now it could come any time. 

He was nervous, he told Harry when he had his first heat, and he only told him because he trusted Harry enough to tell him. Now, he was scared because his heat came two weeks early, and he's never spent one with an alpha, he told Harry that too but he didn't tell him the reason was that he wanted Harry to be his alpha.

They were about ten minutes away from the cabin when Louis started adjusting uncomfortably in his seat. Harry took in a deep breath, smelling how much stronger Louis' scent was, making him let out a deep growl. 

As soon as Harry growled, Louis felt slick in between his thighs, a whine slipped passed Louis' lips as he tried to keep himself quiet. Louis went to roll the window down since he knew that his scent could trigger Harry's rut, but as soon as his finger touched the button, Harry growled, "No! Do not roll down that window," he demanded.

"Fucking hell, Lou, I thought you said not for another two weeks," Louis looked away, "S-Sorry Alpha, c-came early, it's o-only m-my second one," he told him as more slick came onto his thighs. Another growl slipped past Harry's lips, making Louis whimper, "Just five more minutes, princess," he told him as he grabbed Louis' upper thigh tightly. 

"Need you so bad, Alpha," he whimpered as he started letting his omega take control, Harry brushed his fingers over Louis' clothed arousal, making him whine. The omega ruts his hips against Harry's hand, Louis whimpered when Harry pressed his hand harder on his clothed cock.

Harry continued to palm him through his pants, making more moans and whimpers come out of Louis' mouth. The omega rutted his hips against Harry's hand as he pressed down more on his hard-on, making a moan slip passed his lips. Harry groaned as Louis' strong scent continued to fill the car, "You smell so fucking good," he growled.

~

Once they arrived at the cabin, Louis was about to open the door when Harry stopped him. "Wait, there could be other alphas around, I can't let my princess get hurt," Louis blushed and took his hand off the door handle, Harry stepped out of the car before walking to Louis' side and opening the door, waiting for him to step out before picking him up bridal style.