A Reward For An Award🥵💚

Basically, Louis rewards Harry for winning a Grammy

This is a request from @twpkkstyles I hope you like it. xx 

TW and other notes: Smut, Bottom!Harry, Top!Louis, Multiple Orgasms, Mirror Sex(Because it's fucking hot), Subspace, Blindfold, Fluff

Not a part of the story, but apparently Louis was caught at the Grammy's after-party so...

Enjoy!

~~

("And the grammy... goes to... you can read it," he says as he walks over to the lady in a white button-up and flowy black pants before showing her the card with the Grammy winner. "H-Harry Styles!!!" he announces excitedly, the camera switches to Harry, showing him putting his head in his hands as he smiles brightly with his dimpled cheeks prominent.)

Louis was at home watching the Grammys from the couch, he smiled wide when he heard Harry's name being announced as the winner of the "Album of the year" award. He quickly grabbed his phone and messaged Harry.

Be ready when you get home baby... or should I say album of the year winner ;)

~

Harry felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, once he finished his speech he quickly got off stage and sat back down before grabbing his phone and seeing a message from Louis. His breathing hitched when he read the message, Lizzo looked at him and Harry just shook his head with a slight blush, she laughed softly and shook her head before turning away again.

Now all Harry could think about was going home that night, well his LA home anyway...

~

By the time the green-eyed man got home, he already looked wrecked, his pupils blown into black abyss', his shirt rumpled up, his pants creased and tight over his hard-on, and his hair was dampened with sweat and a mess. He struggled to get the door unlocked, but when he did he saw rose petals making a trail up the stairs and to his and Louis' bedroom.

All the lights were off, the only thing lighting the way were some of Harry's favorite scented candles. As he walked up the stairs, he blew out each candle, not wanting the house to burn down while Louis was fucking him into oblivion. "Lou?" he called out as he walked up the stairs, getting no response, he blew out the last candle that was in the hallway before opening the bedroom door.

The light was dimmed to where Harry could barely see anything, but what he did see was a heart made from rose petals and a bottle of lube on the end of the bed.

Harry walked further into the room, after a moment the door was slammed shut and before he could turn around a blindfold was being tied around his head. His body stiffened for a moment before realizing it was Louis, "Hello Mr. Album of the year winner, are you ready for your reward," Harry moaned softly as he felt Louis' hard cock press against his ass, making him nod.

Once the blindfold was tied, Louis went in front of Harry, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, taking his time with each one, teasing him by going slower and slower with each one as he went lower. Harry whimpered, "Please Lou," Louis didn't respond as he unbuttoned the younger's pants and pulled his zipper down at an agonizingly slow rate.

"Lou, fuck, need you so bad," he whimpered, "Alright, I'll give you your reward, baby," Harry let the shirt fall off his shoulders as Louis tugged his pants and boxers down. The older pushed him backward until he fell onto the bed, Louis straddled him before grinding his hips down onto Harry's, "Gonna eat you out first, then I'm gonna fuck you until you see stars," he growled.

Harry moaned, Louis took the blindfold off, making Harry whine softly, "On all fours, baby, face the mirror. I want you to watch yourself, want you to see how sexy you look when you're all fucked out," The green-eyed man quickly did what he was told after Louis got off of him.