Private Lessons

Louis is taking a dance class. Harry is the ballet instructor. Louis likes Harry. Harry likes Louis. Harry notices Louis is struggling and offers private lessons. Will Louis learn ballet or learn something else?

I don't even know how my brain comes up with these things anymore.

TW and other notes: Louis is 18, Harry is 20, LHH Era, Teasing, Flirtatious Touches, Where this is going in my head it might get turned into a full story, IDK a lot about ballet so if I get something wrong please feel free to correct me and I'll fix it

Enjoy!

~~

"Louis, wrong foot placement," Harry called out, Louis bit his lips as an embarrassed blush coated his cheeks, "Sorry," 

~

End of lesson...

"Louis, stay back for a moment, would you?" Harry asked before the younger walked out the door, "S-Sure" Harry waited for the rest of the class to leave before he started talking. "I've noticed you've been having a hard time learning our newest routine and was wondering if you would be up for some one-on-one private lessons with me?"

Louis' cheeks darkened a bit, "I don't have the money for that, I barely have the money for the classes I'm taking," Harry frowned slightly at the last comment. "That's okay, I'll do it free of charge, just don't tell anyone," he winked at Louis playfully, making him giggle and blush more, "O-Okay," Harry smiled at him, "Should we start tomorrow, how about two to four?" the taller man asked.

The younger nodded with red cheeks and a soft smile, "T-That works," Harry smiled at his shyness, "Alright, see you tomorrow, Lou," he gave the smaller another wink before turning and walking away to grab his stuff. Louis did the same but turned the other way, Harry turned around to walk out the door, getting a glimpse of Louis' ass before the blue-eyed boy stood up.

He bit his lips and looked away before he could start getting hard, Louis walked out of the studio and toward his car, it was already getting dark since it was winter, making the younger frown since he had to walk. 

Louis was walking when someone grabbed him and a hand covered his mouth, a car was driving by and it quickly stopped a few feet ahead. Louis kicked and tried to scream, tears pricking his eyes, the person still hasn't spoken and he was scared. After another minute, Louis was pulled away and his mouth was uncovered, he was pulled to the side as he slowly opened his eyes to see it was Harry.

"Get in the car," Harry told him as he grabbed the man by his hood and pulled him further away from Louis. He punched the guy in the nose, watching and making sure Louis got into his car safely. Harry punched the man again before running back to his car and getting in before he started driving.

After a few minutes, he pulled into a random parking lot, Louis was shaking and crying, "Do you want a hug?" Harry asked softly. The blue-eyed boy nodded and Harry quickly pulled him into a tight hug, "Breath with me, Lou, in through your nose, out through your mouth," he told him as he exaggerated his breathing so Louis could hear him better.

~

After about twenty minutes, Louis was able to calm down enough to where his breathing was back to normal. Harry slowly pulled away from the hug, "T-Thank you for saving me," Louis murmured, "Of course, I wasn't going to leave you, I couldn't," a light blush coated the younger's cheeks, "Do you want me to drive you to your place?"

"You don't have to do that, I don't want to be a burden," Harry frowned, "You're not a burden, Louis, I don't mind driving you home, it's getting dark and it's not safe to walk," Louis' cheeks darkened, "If you want to, I don't want to force you to do anything,"