𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱

Hi, this is a House of the Dragon Fanfic and therefore it will have weird and unpleasant themes such as gore, violence, incest, and other messed up ASOIAF things.

I do not own House of the Dragon, or Fire and Blood, or The Princess and the Queen. Credits go to G.R.R.M, Ryan Condel, and HBO. I have only made some minor changes to canon history besides making an entire faction. 

!𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓!

I have a couple of extra chapters that are basically just lore I created about Blackliff, dragons of Blackliff, and people you should know about before reading the story so:

1. 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛 - This is the history of Daeneth Targaryen (Founder of Blackliff), his granddaughter Daenys, and her husband, Aenar. All three of these characters will be appearing in the main story. It is alright if you don't read it, you will find out most stuff from the chapters, this is just if you want to know about their lives prior to when the show starts. IT ALSO INCLUDES THE FAMILY TREE WHICH IS IMPORTANT.

2. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙖 - This is the story about Daeneth's two children and Daenys' parents. Is this relevant to the actual story? Not really. It just felt weird to have these characters mentioned and then leave out information about them. Not really necessary to the plot of the book. 

3. 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛 - This is just a chapter on the actual keep itself. If you have a hard time visualising the keep, it describes what it looks like. It also lists Blackliff's vassal houses. 

4. 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛 - This describes all the dragons under Blackliff's household. To be clear, this information is up to date with the tenth episode of season 1, so if you haven't reached that part of the book EXPECT SPOILERS. Again, you don't really need to read it. It's just if you want a reference for something or have trouble visualising.