𝔄𝔠𝔱 շ

"THE CUT BLEEDS"

"During that decade the strife between the Queen and the Princess was felt more than ever.  Insults and jabs disguised as familial gestures. Maybe it wasn't even disguised. 

"The toxic strife between the two seeped into their children, expanding the chasm created between the two branches.

"It is not clear when that chasm was created in the first place. It might have been when a certain sworn knight decided he liked green better, or it might have been when the first of Rhaenyra's brood was born. A babe with brown hair, brown eyes and a pale complexion.

"It certainly didn't diminish when the Princess birthed another babe with the same characteristics. Jacaerys and Lucerys Velaryon had people doubting they were Velaryon at all. However, that did not raise people's opinion of the Queen's children.

"Aegon the Drunkard, Helaena the Weird and Aemond the Quiet. It is a surprise that the children hadn't started feuding earlier. One supposes that is where Daerion and Daena came in. 

"Although having peculiar personalities of their own, they managed to keep the peace. Even at a young age, they came to the daunting realisation: if they didn't continue their games, blood would be spilt."

The Memoirs of Daenys Targaryen the Second

𝘑𝘰𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯

as

𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧

"The Uncharmed"

and

Rider of Abraxes

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘮 

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘮 

as

𝐀𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐧

"The Mountainbane"

and

Rider of Valerio