𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟

𝙂𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙭

Gaelithox is the current mount of Princess Daena Targaryen and former mount of Daeneth Targaryen, Prince of Blackliff. He is somewhere between 150-170 years old at the start of the Dance of Dragons and is 420 feet long, claiming the spot of the second-largest dragon in all of Westeros. 

He has blue and black scales, with a pattern reminiscent of stormy skies and dark waves. His eyes are a piercing icy blue, giving him a menacing and hypnotic gaze. Gaelithox has a long, narrow snout filled with razor-sharp teeth, perfect for tearing through armour and flesh. His teeth are serrated, resembling the teeth of a great white shark. 

His wingspan is immense, with wing membranes that shimmer like the surface of a dark, stormy sea. He is muscular and robust, built for both power and endurance. Gaelithox has slightly elongated talons and an unusually thick tail, which he uses effectively as a weapon in combat. 

Gaelithox is regal and commanding, exuding an air of ancient wisdom and authority. He is fiercely protective of his rider, Daena Targaryen, and exhibits calculated aggression in battle. He is known to be incredibly hostile towards intruders and any perceived threats to his rider or territory. The smallfolk believe he can summon storms, aligning with his blue and black colouration.

Gaelithox prefers to stay close to the castle, often seen perched on the highest points, watching over the island. He is methodical in his actions, whether in flight or combat and shows a clear preference for strategic planning over brute force.

𝘼𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙭

Aegarax is the current mount of Daerion Targaryen and was previously ridden by his grandsire, Daemion Targaryen. He is the son of Vhagar. At the start of the Dance, he is 70-80 years old and close to 300 feet long. While not inherently aggressive, Aegarax is quick to defend himself and his rider when provoked.

Aegarax has a distinctive scar running down his left flank, a remnant from a fierce battle in his past. His eyes are a deep, forest green, reflecting his contemplative nature. He is primarily green with shades of emerald and jade, his scales shimmer in the light like precious gemstones.

He is sleek and agile, built for speed and quick manoeuvres in the air. Aegarax has a slightly shorter snout with sharp, interlocking teeth designed for swift kills. His bite is precise, capable of severing limbs and breaking bones with ease.

Aegarax is fiercely loyal but has a melancholy disposition, likely stemming from his rider Daemion Targaryen's tragic end. He is highly intelligent and perceptive, often sensing danger before it arrives. He prefers solitude and is often found flying over the sea, seemingly in search of something or someone. He has a deep bond with his rider, Daerion Targaryen, and responds to his commands with unparalleled precision.

𝘼𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙭𝙚𝙨

Abraxes is a she-dragon and a spawn of Dreamfyre. She was first ridden by Princess Daelyra Targaryen and is currently ridden by Princess Daenys Targaryen. She is around the same age as Aegarax and slightly smaller than the male dragon, being 250 feet long. Abraxes is the least aggressive of the four dragons, preferring to avoid conflict unless absolutely necessary.

Abraxes is different shades of blue, ranging from deep sapphire to light azure, creating a striking and mesmerizing appearance. Her scales have an iridescent quality, appearing to change colour slightly depending on the light. Her eyes are clear, sky blue, exuding a sense of peace and tranquillity. 

Abraxes has an unusually long and flexible neck, which aids in her graceful movements and flight. She is graceful and lithe, built for fluid movements and agile flight. Abraxes has a short, rounded snout with small, evenly spaced teeth. Her bite is less powerful but precise, suitable for catching fish and small prey.

Abraxes is gentle and affectionate, especially towards her rider, Daenys Targaryen. She has a calm demeanour and is known for her nurturing nature, often seen comforting younger dragons or injured creatures. She enjoys basking in the sun and swimming in the sea. Abraxes is often seen gliding gracefully over the waves, showcasing his elegant flying skills.

𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤

Valerio is the youngest dragon of Blackliff, hatching during the reign of Jaehaerys Targaryen. He was first claimed by Aenar Arryn and was loyal to him until his death and was later claimed by Aenar's son, Daegor Targaryen. Being only 40-50 years old, he is close to 80-90 feet, which is comparatively smaller than dragons such as Caraxes or Meleys who are close to 200 feet long. 

Valerio is compact and muscular, built for quick, agile movements and rapid flight. He is primarily burnt orange with streaks of fiery red and gold, resembling a blazing sunset. His scales have a metallic sheen, making him glimmer like molten lava in the sunlight. His eyes are a vibrant, amber colour, full of mischief and vitality. 

Valerio has slightly larger wings relative to his body size, giving him exceptional agility and manoeuvrability in the air.  Valerio has a short, sharp snout with small, needle-like teeth designed for quick, effective bites. His bite is more suited for smaller prey and quick attacks.

While generally friendly, Valerio can become fiercely protective if he feels his rider or territory is threatened. Valerio is fiery and spirited, full of energy and curiosity. He is eager to prove himself and often engages in playful antics, much to the amusement of his rider, Daegor Targaryen. He also loves exploring and is often seen flying low over the island, investigating new sights and sounds. Valerio is highly social and enjoys the company of both dragons and humans.