𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

+++++++

"Give peace a chance,

Let the fear you have fall away,

I've got my eye on you"

+++++++

TAILS AND Y/N have always been close. Ever since she and Sonic defended Tails from a bunch of bullies when he and Y/n were 8, the two were practically inseparable since then. While Sonic and Tails were also inseparable, everyone knew there was just something special between Y/n and Tails.

And soon, they would know exactly what that "something" is.

Tropes Presented for Story:

-Friends to Lovers
-Soulmates (quite explanatory)

+++++++

I don't have much of a rant like I did on my other story, "That Way" which is a Mugman x reader story if you want to check it out. But there are a few things that I want do want to address for this story:

1) I'm aging the crew up just a bit, nothing too exaggerating or over the top, so the ages here are:

Sonic: 17
Tails: 15
Amy:16
Rogue: 18
Knuckles: 17

As I said, nothing too exaggerated, but it's worth to point out that nothing sexual or anything inappropriate will be placed in this book/be implied.
Keep in mind that they are canonically minors and it's a gross thing to even consider - aged up or not.  

The reason I'm aging the crew is because I feel like it'll fit with the story a bit more and I want to show how long that the reader and the crew have been friends. And it also fits with some background knowledge for Y/n and her relationships with the cast. 

2) Since the series is still in development, there's rumors that season 2 may come during the fall or May/June. These aren't facts, but mere speculation based on some articles that I found on Google.

Because of this, once Act One is finished, it'll be on a hiatus until Season 2 comes out (And Season 3). Depending on how season 2 goes, the book might undergo in lots of editing if the story and series aren't exactly "connected", if that's the case, then expect lots of editing to happen.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, I hope you guys enjoy reading "Say Yes to Heaven", please make sure to take breaks from time to time and drink some water and grab a snack to keep you all energized. Thank you and please enjoy<3

Published: 1/4/23