𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

-Shattered (Part one)-

Chapter Name:
\\ Discovery \\

+++++++

BOTH SONIC AND Y/N float through the purple/blue void, both of them still unconscious after the collision between the crystal and themselves. Soon enough, a constellation of Eggman appeared, "One day, I'll destroy that hedgehog and his little friends. And the world will be a brighter place for it, lit by neon." The Eggman constellation states as he clenches his fists up high, smirking maliciously.

Then a Tails constellation appears, "As long as I'm around, you'll always have a wingman!" The Tails constellation exclaims, winking as he raises his thumbs up. "And Y/n, you know I'll always be there for you, no matter what" The Tails  constellation softly spoke, smiling warmly as his eyes closed.

After Tails, an Amy constellation appears, also smiling warmly, "The forest is the most beautiful place on earth" Amy spoke, speaking with pure adoration towards the forest.

Knuckles then appears next to her, "I don't need the details, just tell me who to smash!" The constellation Knuckles states as he bumps his two fists together, slightly proving his point.

A chuckle was then heard, revealing it to be Rouge, "You two may not like the way I do things, but I get things done!" She remarks.

Amy reappears again, looking at the two floating figures, "Hey, I might be the one who can bring everyone together, but there's only one hedgehog they'll follow into battle." She then warmly smiles to her best friend "And there's only one girl they'll listen to"

Tails reappeared after Amy, chuckling, "Heh, heh. I don't need an army when I've got friends like you Sonic and Y/n." He then looks at the girl almost sadly, "Even though I want to be more than just friends..." He whispers to himself.

The two then began to float up high, heading towards the red embodied light. Eggman's voice then echoes, "I will rule the world! And no rodents are going to stop me!"

Amy's voice chimes in, "We'd follow you anywhere, Sonic and Y/n."

They then went towards the red light, the last thing that was heard was Tails' voice speaking towards them, "Nothing could break our friendship apart, Sonic.
Especially ours, Y/n."

+++++++

SPARKS BEGAN TO APPEAR as energy then began to sizzle. A blue vortex appears in the streets of New Yoke City. Upon closer examination, Sonic and soon enough Y/n began to appear, both being in a daze. Unaware of Sonic's shoes cackling with blue sparks. Sonic slowly stood up, trying to balance his stand, "That's a sonic boom of a headache" He groans.

"Tell me about it" He heard a voice say next to him, he whips his head sees Y/n there, rubbing her forehead as she slowly stood up, "Geez, my head" Y/n groans. Sonic smiles, "Y/n! Man am I glad to see you!" He beams as he hugs the girl, letting her go in the process. "Yeah, same here" She chuckles.

Both of their eyes began to trail off towards their surroundings. Instead of Greenhill, they were in some kind of futuristic town; no trees or water, or anything colorful in sight. "W-where are we?" He ponders as the two began to walk around, unaware that they were in the middle of the road. They then notice light behind them, quickly they turned around saw a truck coming towards them. They both shout fearfully as they were then hit by the truck, luckily no injuries were made but their faces did hit the truck.