𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Hey guys, sorry for the false chapter, I do however want to make an announcement, if you could probably tell due to the lack of updates, I did lose bits of motivation on writing this book.

Don't get me wrong, I love writing this book and I still have many ideas, however I think it's best if I wait until Sonic Prime is officially complete to continue writing.

It works for me best since I could properly plan things out good. My original plan as I mentioned in the "Say Yes to Heaven" chapter was to complete season 1 and then maybe do a possible rewrite if things didn't go as planned, however now, I think it was just a bit too ambitious.

So Say Yes to Heaven will be back once Sonic Prime is complete.

Thank you guys for the amount of support this book has gotten, every comment has truly made my day and I appreciate each and everyone of you who has read, voted, commented, and even put it on their reading lists, so thank you so much for that.

I do have many other stories planned, so stay tune to that, I do want to try to complete my other book, That Way, since I haven't published anything new since like February, so that's going to be my main priority.

Again, thank you guys so much and I hope you have an amazing day/night
Goodbye <3

Published: 6/28/23

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 || Prime! Tails *ON HOLD* 🎉