Ch-1 "The Wisdom Academy"

Jisoo Kim

Jisoo Kim

Age: 18 years old

Hobby: Drawing, singing, reading, planting flowers

Personality: Cute, honest, loyal, Polite, Ambivert {Extrovert x Introvert}

Motto: "Don't rely on what others tell you to do, have a firm grasp and do something you like according to your own initiative. "

"hey, i'm Kim Jisoo... known to be called as Sooyaa in our place, i'm a daughter of a farmer slash worker in or of Jeon Ho Jin's house as a driver (Chun Ho Jin) who is most likely to be known as the most oldest current CEO of Jeon Corps, ever since he was a child, my father is already working for his family... it's been a year since i visited their place, along with Mr Jeon Ho Jin, he has his 4 handsome and popular grandsons who will be the ones to inherit one of his company in other countries and Korea, his Oldest grandson is Jeon Taehyung, who's most likely to be the one who will inherit their Brand Designing Company  at Paris, while the second oldest Grandson is Jeon Jimin, that will inherit the one and only famous Restaurant at Italy.. Jeon Eunwoo, will inherit the Entertainment Company here in Seoul, while Jeon Jungkook.. his youngest and favorite grandson will inherit his Company the day that he will resign as the CEO and President of Jeon Corps.. these 4 boys is most likely to be called The Jeon Brothers, although they are cousins, they just really resembles a great bond like siblings..in short, they are very close to each other, they bond together, they laugh together, and.. they go to bar together..."

"I'm just an ordinary girl living in peace with my family, my life is very simple, going to my school.. oh wait, let me tell you, i am studying at WISDOM ACADEMY which is the most expensive and popular university at Seoul, this university expects their students to be coming from a rich family to be accepted, but if your not and you really want to study there, you should be very wise and expected to have a good and high grades and clean status in your old school...well, luckily, i got transferred quickly and for my parents not thinking too much on how can i transfer into a new school, my over all grade is 97 which passed the expected grade of this university, i'm currently working on my wanted profession in the future.. i wanted to become an Kpop Idol or atleast to become a great designer or actress.. i will be happy if 3 of my dreams of this will be my future job soon, that's why i really wanted to finish college and graduate for me to find a good job for my family"