Ch-14 "New Kim Jisoo"

"It's me, the new Kim Jisoo""Chapter 14"

"Chapter 14"

Jisoo felt bored, she then got a message from Seulgi...

Seulgi: "Jisooyaa, let's go shopping"

Jisoo felt happy to get a message from Seulgi,  she then went down stairs to ask Mrs. Tang.

"Mrs. Tang, can i go out with Seulgi?" Jisoo asks

"Why? where are you both going?" Mrs. Tang asks with confusion.
"hm, actually Mrs. Tang, she asks to go shopping" Jisoo whispered, Mrs. Tang then smiled.

"Ahh, teenagers these days, okay i will let you, but only for 3 hours" Mrs. Tang said making Jisoo happy..

"omg!, thank you Mrs. Tang! thank you!" Jisoo said and hugs her.

"Ah, okay dear..go ahead now" Mrs. Tang said.

With this, Jisoo dressed up went out the Jeon Mansion, without knowing, Jungkook saw her.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was going out of my bedroom to get something to eat, i froze in my spot to see Jisoo from upstairs, looking so happy.

With her bare and innocent face, i wasnt able to hear what her and Mrs. Tang is talking about, but surely Jisoo look so happy as they hug each other, soon as Jisoo went out, i decided to go and ask Mrs. Tang.

"Mrs. Tang" I called her.

"Oh, dear...do you want something?" She asks.

"Where is Jisoo going?" I asks

"Oh, she will and shopping with her friend" She answered with a smile.

"Who? seulgi or hobi?" I asks 

"Oh, she said s...seulgi yes seulgi" Mrs. Tang replied back.

"Why did you let her?" I ask

"Oh, well she has done her duties here, and for sometime, we should give her a freedom to be happy" Mrs. Tang said.