Ch-12 "Your sick"

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me"

"Chapter 12"

Jisoo opened her eyes seeing that she's in her room, "Ugh what happen.." she ask herself as she goes back while ago, as she remembered that she fainted due to feeling  dizziness, Jisoo thought who brought her at Jeon Mansion?

"Are you okay dear?" Mrs. Tang came holding a water and a medicine.

"M..Mrs. Tang, h..how did i came home" Jisoo asks Mrs. Tang.

"Jungkook brought you here, he found you fainted" Mrs. Tang stated.

"O-oh r..right" Jisoo said while lowering her head.

"Your sick dear, here, drink the medicine" Mrs. Tang announced as Jisoo touches her forehead and it was very hot.

"Oh my god, how come i have a fever?!" Jisoo thought.

"M..Mrs. Tang, where is Jungkook?" Jisoo asks

"I'm here" Jungkook responded while having a smirk in his lips.

"I will leave you both" Mrs. Tang said as she left from the room.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook said as he was about to touch her head but Jisoo stop him by holding his wrist.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me" Jisoo said.

"Oh come on Kim, you won't even say thank you?" Jungkook asks.

"Then, thank you" Jisoo thanked him with a very serious face.

"Hey, don't be angry like that, i know you like Taehyung, but Taehyung already love Jennie" Jungkook said.

"Why did you even bring up that topic? i don't like him" Jisoo replied back.

"Well, i always see you and him happy together, and you seem enjoying your life with him Jungkook responded back.

"Just like how you enjoy sana's body? hey Jeon Jerkook, don't make me same like you, i am more different than you" Jisoo said as she felt Jungkook got angry when he pinned her and held her wrist.

"Why the fuck you know that?" Jungkook asks angrily.

"Tsk, who wouldn't see you both? having sex in a public area, are you two dumb?" Jisoo asks in a very teasing way.

Because of this, the hold that jungkook made to jisoo's wrist become more tighter making Jisoo groan in pain. 

"Yahh! let go of me!" Jisoo yelled.

"Your not going to tell that to anyone or else i will make your life in hell" Jungkook said witha  very scary tone like a angry lion.

"As if i die with your consequences, i don't care Jeon" Jisoo said while she groans more.

"Your groans is making me horny" Jungkook said while smirking as he started smelling Jisoo's neck.

"J...Jungkook!!! stop..ahh!!! st...stop!!" Jisoo yells trying to push him, but due to Jungkook's strong and big body, she wasn't able to fight back.

Jungkook started tearing her white top while smelling her neck as Jisoo started crying out, "i..i don't deserve this" Jisoo thought as Jungkook climbs hovering on Jisoo, started to leave hickeys on her. "Jungkook i don't want this!!!!" Jisoo shouts.

"Shut up Kim!" Jungkook shouts 

But then, Eunwoo came, "JUNGKOOK GET OFF HER!" eunwoo yells as he push him away.

"Are you out of your mind?! she has a fever and yet your still insulting her!" Eunwoo complains.

Without saying anything, Jungkook left from Jisoo's room as eunwoo came to Jisoo and made her wear his jacket. with this, Jisoo cried in his chest.

TO BE CONTINUED

short chapter, i will try to update longer chapter, i hope u enjoy <3