Ch-5 "Embarrassed"

Taehyung Jeon

Taehyung Jeon

Age: 26 years old

Hobby: Golfing, Playing piano, singing, watching anime

Personality: Care-free, Cold, Intuitive, charismatic

Motto: "I only live ones so..."

"Taehyung...or mostly known as V, oldest yet has a very childish personality which girls often likes about him, very caring to that point where, girls mostly thought that He is already in love with them, cold...yet warm, ever since he was a child, him and his younger brother Yeonjun wasn't able to see their mother, as their grand father was against on their father and mother's marriage, the day when they were born, their mother left them for good...it was also the reason why Taehyung hates his grand father that he doesn't talk to him for the whole entire life of him"

"Welcome to Chapter 5"

It was just another normal day for Jisoo at Wisdom Academy, she often goes to Library for her to have privacy and to also have a peace of mind, but then it was different as her so called boss aka the Jeon Brothers still treats her like she's still...

It was just another normal day for Jisoo at Wisdom Academy, she often goes to Library for her to have privacy and to also have a peace of mind, but then it was different as her so called boss aka the Jeon Brothers still treats her like she's still a maid inside and outside their mansion..

Girls was standing in the side of the corridor looking at her in jealousy specially walking with the Jeon Brothers?! of course it will be a very huge honor for those random girls to be with jeon brothers, they are famous though...but that is not what Jisoo is thinking, she thinks she's just a servant roaming around and obeying her bosses, she was pissed to their attitude over her to the point she already wants to kick their asses down the floor.

"Aish!, you guys have hands and shoulders! use it! your bags are so heavy you know!" Jisoo complained which she did not have any response to them.

"Ah! then i will just throw it away" Jisoo said which made the 4 boys look at her...Jisoo isn't joking at all, she went throught the hallway searching for the trash bin while the 4 boys were following her....

"YAHHH!! KIM JISOO BRING OUR BAGS BACK! SHIT!!" Jimin yelled while running..

"KIM JISOO!!! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WILL RECEIVE A HUGE CONSEQUENCE!" Jungkook yelled too...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! catch me if you can!!" Jisoo yelled, soon as she reach the trash bin, she stood up beside of it and pretending like she will already throw it inside..

Just then, the 4 boys came.

"Yahhh, it doesn't mean that i am your maid that you can do this to me! i'm also a human to be respected" Jisoo said.

"fuck just give it back to us, your so talkative" Jungkook said.

"Fine" Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes to them and left.

"Gosh, that girl....she made me sick" Jimin said

"I know right, we should teach her a lesson" Eunwoo added

"I've just got the right thing to do with her" Jungkook said with a smirk in his face.

"Jungkook, make sure this won't get to the old man" Taehyung said referring to their grand father.

"Taehyungie hyung, grand pa won't know about it, i promise" Jungkook said.

The 4 boys continued walking to their respective classrooms..

TIME SKIPS

It was already break time, Jisoo together with her friend Hobi went to the cafeteria to get something to eat...as they were walking, Jisoo suddenly tripped as someone get in her way using his/her foot.

Jisoo fell on the floor looking so embarrassed as her shorts were showed as her skirt went up due to her landing on the floor... she was been taking some pictures of her, one girl then laughs looking so happy of what happened to her.

And it was the famous girl in the whole university, Han Ji Hyun, whom is a daughter of a governor...

"What the heck look at her"

"She look so hot"

"Wah i want to fuck her up"

Students started murmuring..

Jisoo stood up, as she walks continuously not minding about the crowd..

"Hey girl! Meet me in my bedroom later night! lets have some fun! HAHAHAHAHA" One boy yelled which made Jisoo get so disgusted af..

A small tear went out from her eyes yet she wiped it out everything, Suddenly the Jeon Brothers came..

"Yah why are your eyes like that?" Jimin asked

"Did you cry?" Eunwoo asked too.

"No..it's not of your bussiness!" Jisoo shouted as she ran away.

With that, the 4 boys were left by there...

TO BE CONTINUED