Ch-22 "Hospital"

"You will always be my euphoria"

"Chapter 22"

Jisoo opened her eyes to see her parents with Jin, they look at her worriedly as she sat on the hospital bed.

"Eomma, appa..." she called her parents hugging them tightly.

"My dear, are you okay?" Her mom asks

"Y..yeah, wh..where am i? what happen?" she asks 

"Your in the hospital, you were kidnapped by some guys, but Jungkook saved you, cops came with you hugging him...and you both are bleeding" Jin explained

With this, flashbacks came in Jisoo's mind, "I...i need to see Jungkook" Jisoo said.

"No, Jisooyaa, your still hurt" Her dad said

"Appa, i owe my life to him, he save me...he need me" Jisoo said

With this, Jisoo gets out of the Hospital bed and went out of her room looking for Jungkook's room.

She then saw Taehyung outside.

"Taehyung....where is Jungkook? is he okay?" Jisoo asks but she only gets a sad face from Taehyung which becomes the reason for her to be worried so much.

"N...no, no his not" Jisoo said going inside the hospital room where Jungkook is, as she saw Jungkook sleeping on the bed being covered by a blanket.

Tears went down in Jisoo's eyes getting closer to Jungkook, "Jungkook-ahhh...Jungkook-ahh, yahhh wake up you jerk" Jisoo started to cry.

She then hugs Jungkook tightly, "Yahh, do...don't leave me" Jisoo cried.

"What are you saying?" she heard a voice, which is very familiar, Jisoo turn her head up to see a not sleeping Jungkook.

"You jerk! i thought your dead!" Jisoo said angrily

"Why would i die? i didn't even get shot or stabbed, plus..i cannot leave you, you might not survive without me" Jungkook said.

Jisoo whined but then she hugs Jungkook, "don't ever do that again....you don't know how much i become so worried about you" Jisoo responded.

Jungkook hugs Jisoo back, "I'm not going to leave you okay? you will always be my euphoria" Jungkook replied while caressing Jisoo's head putting it in his chest.

TIME SKIPS>>>

"Yahhh you have to eat, you have to be strong again" Jisoo said trying to feed Jungkook.

"If you would this to me all day i would rather just let myself in pain always" Jungkook said

"Look, your condition isn't okay, you have to be feel good again" Jisoo replied

Jungkook then holds Jisoo's hands, "I want you" Jungkook responded

"Before i answer that, Jungkook please eat...for me" Jisoo replied back

He then took the spoon from Jisoo and eats the soup.

"Good boy" Jisoo smiled.

They look at each other softly, as their head started to move closer to each other, Jungkook suddenly pulled Jisoo and made her lay down his bed...their lips touch, and that is when it already claimed, it was their first kiss.

"Is it just me? why do i feel something from all over my body, why do i feel, his the only boy i wanted, in my whole life

"Is it just me? why do i feel something from all over my body, why do i feel, his the only boy i wanted, in my whole life......"

TO BE CONTINUED