Ch-29 "Let me in"

"Let Me In"

"Let Me In"

"Chapter 29"

Jungkook was only in his room for a whole day, he never eat his meal...he only lay down on his bed not wanting to talk to anyone.
"Jungkook, you have to eat...look at you, your getting thin" Mr. Ho Jin worriedly said
"I don't want to eat" Jungkook replied with his low voice
"Jungkook, your wedding will come sooner...you have to bring back your old body posture" Mr. Ho Jin said which made Jungkook angry.
"That married is still in your mind?!  while i'm here suffering in this damn situation i never wanted!!" Jungkook yelled.
"I have nothing to do with it" Mr. Ho Jin said and abruptly left his room.

"You have no mercy" Jungkook whispered as he started to make loud noise.

Jisoo POV

I'm here...infront of Jeon's Mansion, i want to talk to Mr. Ho Jin, i want to talk to Jungkook.. i knocked on the door, and i saw Mrs. Tang whom opened the door for me.
"Jisoo...." Mrs. Tang greeted me as she let me in
"Mrs. Tang, where is Jungkook? i want to see him" I said
"You don't have to see him" I suddenly heard Mr. Ho Jin from the back
"M...Mr. Ho Jin, i just want to talk to Jungkook." I said
"I said you don't have to see him, i can take care of my Grandson.." he coldly said, yet, i don;t believe him..as i ran upstairs to Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook-ahhh!!! Jungkook-ahhh!!!" i yelled his name..

Jungkook POV

I suddenly heard Jisoo's name calling me, though i know my body is weak

I suddenly heard Jisoo's name calling me, though i know my body is weak...i force myself to come closer in the door.
"Jisoo....Jisoo...are you there?" i asks while i'm trying not to drop a one single tear.
"Jungkook....how are you? take care of yourself, please..." I heard her saying.
"I love you Jisoo...wait for me, i will comeback to you..i promise" I said
"I love you too...we can make it through this, i know it..don't let go" She said from the other side of my door.

"KIM JISOO! GET OUT OF MY MANSION AT ONES!" i heard Grandpa yelled...

"NO!! fucking let her go!!! don't do something to her!!!! fucking don't hurt her YOU COWARDS!" i yelled...but it was useless, i already heard nothing to her.

And again...i was left there as i look at Jisoo's picture...

i was left there as i look at Jisoo's picture

"I love you Jisoo....wait for me..." i thought.

JISOO POV

"Please!!! Mr. Ho Jin let me in!! i want to tell something to Jungkook!! please!! please let me in!" i continuously yelled...but i got no response, as i stayed in the door..rain started to drop.

I was already soaked in rain, but i don't care about it..i only want Jungkook...i want him..

Just as i thought... someone covered me, and it was...Eunwoo.

"What are you doing here?" he asks
"Tell Jungkook that we will meet at our secret place..." i said as i was about to walk away, but he suddenly hugged me
"Stay here...." he said.
"What are you saying eunwoo.." i said as i am trying to push him away, yet he just can't let go.
"I like you Jisoo....i like you very much" He said, which made me froze.

"Eunwoo...i don't have time with someone! I need Jungkook....i need Jungkook so damn much!" i said as i cried.
"And i need you....i like you Jisoo, i know that since day 1" he said
"I'm sorry...but i don't think you have a place in my heart...it only belongs to Jungkook" i said as i left him there..

TO BE CONTINUED