Ch-32 "Still With You"

"Still With You"

"Still With You"

"Chapter 32"

Jisoo only sits beside Jungkook while sleeping on the hospital, after all what happened to him since day 1 of him and Nahee's arranged marriage, he never ate his meal.
"Why are you so stubborn? Why do you always makes me worry to you" Jisoo's tears drop looking at him worriedly.
She suddenly stunned, when a hand touched her cheek wiping her tear.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook ask with his low soft tone voice.
"Your so stubborn, why didn't you eat? you always make me worry, i told you..everything will be back from what it was" Jisoo replied.
"Thank you..." Jungkook said as Jisoo chuckled and tears kept dropping from her eyes after hearing Jungkook's voice again after so long.
"I will always be with you...i promise that" Jungkook promised
"Me too...i love you very much" Jisoo said
"I love you more" Jungkook responded

Their face comes closer as their lips touched..

TIME SKIPS

Jisoo makes Jungkook fell asleep for now, as Jisoo decided to buy a food for him, she went out his Hospital room when she saw Mr. Ho Jin.
"Jisoo..." He called her name
"M...Mr. H--Ho Jin" Jisoo stuttered
"Thank you very much...thank you for saving our company, i didn't really want to do a force marriage for Jungkook, it's just i have no more options but to accept the deal" Mr. Ho Jin explained.
"Mr. Ho Jin, you are like a family to me..i am always here to help you" Jisoo said releasing a smile for Mr. Ho Jin
"Thank you again...now, please let me pay the goodness you give us, and for the help" Mr. Ho Jin said
"Mr. Ho Jin? what do you mean?" Jisoo asks

Mr. Ho Jin then suddenly gave a small red box...the box have a letter written by Jungkook and it says.. "For my love- Jungkook"

"Come back inside...and there, you will know what's inside that red small box" Mr. Ho Jin responded with a smile.
Jisoo really wants to know what is  insid ethe small red box, when she again entered Jungkook's hospital room.. She woke Jungkook up.
"Jungkook....Jungkook-ahh" Jisoo said shaking Jungkook
"Hmm? what?" He responded while opening his eyes.
"What's this box?" Jisoo asks
"Wh...who gave you that" Jungkook asks as he hurriedly fetch the small red box from Jisoo
"Mr. Ho Jin gave me...what's inside that small box?" Jisoo asks..
"No..nothing..it's nothing" Jungkook said.
"Yahh tell me." Jisoo said,.

With that, Jungkook sighs.... "Fine."

TO BE CONTINUED