Ch-27 "The Untold Truth"

"The Untold Truth"

"The Untold Truth"

"Chapter 27"

"Old master Kim, it is confirmed...." a man said while standing infront of Master Kim, Nae Sang stood up from his chair hearing that Jisoo is his grand daughter, who's the daughter of his daughter Yoo-jin. "Where do they live?" he asks, "at Sanbon-dong, Gunpo-si" His secretary said. "We will come there" he said.

Looking back the memories, Kim Nae sang teared up after knowing he had found his grand daughter and his daughter... "Kim Jisoo is my grand daughter, and the heir of my company" He thought while looking at Yoo-jin's picture.

OTHER SIDE>>>

Yoo-jin was cooking in the kitchen while his husband is resting, and her kids were in their own world inside their rooms, while cooking..she suddenly remembered her old days with her father which made her cried. "Dad...i miss you" he thought, ever since he left their mansion, she never had any contact with his dad...but now, it's the day where she can now hug him..

Suddenly, someone started to knock, "honey! can you open the door?" She ask her husband, "uhm okay honey" her husband responded, as he open the door, an old man appeared... Yoojin's husband looked like he seen a ghost for his reaction..

 Yoojin's husband looked like he seen a ghost for his reaction

"Y....Yoo-jin" Yoo-jin's husband stuttered.
"Wh---d....dad.." Yoojin said
"Yoo-jin, my daughter" Nae-sang replied as he hugs her daughter for the very first time.. as Yoo-jin hugs him back crying.
"Dad.....i'm sorry" She apologized.
"I'm sorry sweetheart, i'm very sorry.." He said.

They were having a father and daughter moment, when Jisoo and Jin came outside with Jungkook, as they saw Ahn Nae Sang and Yoo-jin hugged.

"Eomma.....Mr. Nae Sang?" Jisoo asked.
"Jisoo, dear" Yoojin said as tears went down.
"Why....what is this?" Jin ask
"So i have two grand kids to you Yoo-jin" Nae sang replied while smiling
"Grand kids?" Jin asks
"He is your Grand Father" Yoo-jin responded making Jisoo step back.
"E..eomma...y...you hide this?" Jisoo asks as she teared up
"Jisoo dear....i'm sorry" Yoo-jin said.
"Grand father..."

Jin and Jisoo comes closer to Nae Sang, and instead they hated him

Jin and Jisoo comes closer to Nae Sang, and instead they hated him...they cried as they hugged their Grand Father.

"I have dream to have a Grand Father" Jin cries
"I'm sorry my Grand Kids...i'm very sorry" Nae sang apologized and hugged tight his Grand Kids as he gives a sign to Yoo-jin and her husband to come closer for them to have a hug..

TIME SKIPS>>

"Yoo-jin-ahhh..i want you and your family to live in our mansion, so we can all be together" Nae Sang announced.
"Dad, me and Jong-hoon is good in this form of life status, Jin and Jisoo deserves to be in that mansion...together with their cousin" Yoo-jin said.
"Eomma, we can't leave you alone here" Jin said
"oH Come on dear, as if you guys won't visit us here" Jong hoon replied
"But we want you both there too" Jisoo said
"Jisoo, Jin...me and your dad already experienced that life, it's time for the both of you to experience such life like that" Yoo-jin replied.
"What do you think sis?" Jin asked Jisoo.
"As long as Grand father will let us see you every weekends" Jisoo said
"Of course i will, i will not forbid the happiness of my grand kids, i will never do the wrong doings i did before" Mr. Nae Sang said.
"But what about my work in Jeon Mansion?" Jisoo asks
"Silly, babe..your rich now, you don't have to work hard, i will tell it grandpa" Jungkook responded.
"But....i won't be able to see you and the others" Jisoo said.
"They can always visit" Nae sang said making Jisoo happy..
"Thank you grandpa"

TO BE CONTINUED