Ch-31 "Stop The Wedding!"

"Stop The Wedding!"

"Stop The Wedding!"

"Chapter 12"

"Thank you very much Mr. Ho Jin for accepting our deal" Nahee's father thanked Mr. Ho Jin, as starting from this day...their child will be together in one.
"Your welcome Mr. Lee" Mr. Ho Jin said

The both seniors waited in the aisle as the wedding ceremony started, All the visitors were invited, such as the students of Wisdom Academy and one of most rich persons in the world.

The ceremony started with Jungkook, it can be seen in his figure that he is very pale and doesn't have any intentions to do this kind of wedding, he doesn't have his attractive body like before, he have eye bags..yet it wasn't seen due to the heavy makeup that they apply in him, in the whole ceremony he doesnt talk or communicate with anyone because he know starting from this day, he will never going to get to see Jisoo again.

The wedding started..

Nahee walked in as she walks in the aisle with her dear father, Jungkook saw Nahee, which only brought anger in his whole entire body

Nahee walked in as she walks in the aisle with her dear father, Jungkook saw Nahee, which only brought anger in his whole entire body...as Jisoo is the only girl whom he thinks should be the one walking in the aisle..he doesnt deserve this kind of force marriage.

He clenched his fist but hides it behind his back..

He has been losing his temper, but since just not to dissapoint his grandfather, he let that anger fade away slowly...As Nahee stood infront of him releasing a smile to him, he shows a smile yet a cold and bitter one.

"Before we could start this wedding, i would like to ask if anyone here is opposed in this couple's wedding?" The priest asks

Yet no one answers...

"Well then let us---" 

"Stop The Wedding!"

"3 million dollars has already been deposits in the Jeon Corps's Bank Account!" The secretary of Mr. Ho Jin said using the microphone...

And that is the day where are people knew that the marriage is not true, it is only for the bussiness partnership

"That cannot be! we already have a deal!" Mr. Lee demands
"Base in our report, you, Mr. Lee is not saying the truth of giving a money to the Jeon Corps to help them, instead...you will make your company even more powerful in order to surpass the popularity Jeon Corps has been achieving for 20 years" The cops stated.
"That is not true!" Mr. Lee said

"You are under arrest Mr. Lee, we have warrant of arrest and you have rights to remain silent and have a attorney with you to proof that you are not guilty but if you dont have money we can give you a lawyer" The cops said as they arrested Mr. Lee
"Dad!!!" Nahee shouted while crying, as she took a glare from Jisoo and suddenly slapped her.

"You fucking shit! look at what you did in my wedding and to my dad!" Nahee shouted
"Guess karma has been chasing your father..." Jisoo smirked

Nahee decided to leave after being embarrassed..

Jisoo walked closer to Jungkook..

"Jungkook...."  Jisoo said his name, just as she was about to hug him...he suddenly fainted.

TO BE CONTINUED