Ch-11 "She's Back"

"She's beautiful and Rich, your just our cook"

"Chapter 11"

Field Trip is done, as the other next day that Jisoo steps in the university, she started hearing some gossips about a girl.. she saw her friends Hobi and Seulgi as she went close to them.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Jisoo greeted them

"Girl you wouldn't believe" Seulgi mumbled

"Why?" Jisoo asks back

"Kim Jennie, Jeon Taehyung's childhood friend has gone back here, and she will study here" Hobi claimed while Jisoo's eyes widened

"An...and so?" Jisoo answered.

"What do you mean and so? aren't you the one whom told us that your starting to like him?" Seulgi asks

"I didn't told that, i don't like him..." Jisoo denied making the two make a face

"Kim Jisoo, don't deny it" Hobi empahasized

"I like him as a friend" Jisoo answered.

"Well, whatever is your plan Kim Jisoo, stop it..Taehyung already have Jennie" Sana came to the conversation.
"I don't have intentions to take him" Jisoo corrected them as she receives a rolled eyes from Sana.

Suddenly, students created a crowd which cause Jisoo's books fell on the floor which annoys her so much.. 'oh gosh, i think she's here' Seulgi announced as she pulled hobi and Jisoo to the crowds and saw a very beautiful and cute girl standing in the middle of many students...

 'oh gosh, i think she's here' Seulgi announced as she pulled hobi and Jisoo to the crowds and saw a very beautiful and cute girl standing in the middle of many students

They all jaw dropped seeing how beautiful Kim Jennie is, they started taking some pictures of her, as the time goes by... Jeon Brothers came being lead by Taehyung as he went close to Jennie and hugs her.

Watching this, Jisoo knew that she shouldn't be there already.."She's back! oh my god, she look like a princess" Hobi pointed out.

"Let's go, we have classes to attend" Jisoo concluded as she left from there, little did she know that Jungkook has been looking at her.

Time Skips>>>

Jisoo was walking in the hallway as she met Jungkook standing right infront of her.

"Let me just tell you, Jennie is beautiful and rich, your just our cook" Jungkook emphasized making the her felt offended.

"I know my limitations, you don't have to tell that to me" Jisoo answered.
"I just thought of telling you, since it can see that you like Taehyung" Jungkook expressed his annoyed feeling.

"Why do you care? plus, i don't have intentions to take Taehyung from his childhood friend, mark my work Jeon Jungkook" Jisoo grunted.

"Hey kook, let's go" Jimin came with the others along with Jennie

"Yeah, we have some catch ups to do though" Eunwoo added.

"Coming...see you around" Jungkook said to Jisoo and gave her a wink as he lefts from there.

>>>>

Jisoo went to the cafeteria eat tteokbokki and chicken, and a banana milk which she loves very much, she eats it hungrily as their lesson today is tiring which made her hungry as hell..

"woah this is good" Jisoo gasped while she took a gulp of her banana milk.

Time Skips>>>

It was already 12pm which means only 4 hours to wait till the school ended, Jisoo decided to go outside and sit to one of the stone bench to read her favorite manga comics.. "Oh my god, this girl should know that her so called boyfriend is cheating on her" Jisoo mumbled while reading the comics.

"Having fun slut?" Sana came out of nowhere

"What are you doing here again? can't you just give me a peace?" Jisoo asks

"I like annoying you slut" Sana admitted as she poured a coffee on jisoo's clothes and started laughing as hell.

"What the heck?!" Jisoo rages in anger.

"i think you deserve it slut, flirting with the Jeon Brothers? tsk" Sana demands

"I have no time to argue with you" Jisoo replied and decided to leave

"Go cry for it slutsoo!" Sana yelled.

Jisoo went to the comfort room with tears coming out from her eyes. "I have done nothing to her...why is she doing this?" Jisoo questioned herself as she started hitting her head.

"Hey...are you okay?" a soft lovely voice from Jisoo's behind asks

"Y...yes" Jisoo answered and turns around to see that person, it was Kim Jennie.

"Y...you are--H..Hi, i'm Kim Jisoo" Jisoo introduces herself.

"Hi, i'm Kim Jennie  you can call me Jennie" She introduces back as she formed a smile in her face.

Jisoo felt so thrilled to the way Jennie smiled, the lovely smile coming from Jennie is so cute and catchy.

"You seem, needing a help from your outfit" Jennie said looking in Jisoo

"Uhm, yes...Sana poured a coffee in my clothes" Jisoo replied while wiping her top using a wipes.

"Oh no, here" Jennie said while giving her a dress from chanel.

"Oh no no no, i don't need it Jennie-yaa" Jisoo rejects.
"Just take it, okay?" Jennie said

"U..uhm, okay...th-thank you" Jisoo thanked Jennie.

After a while, Jisoo went out the comfort room wearing the dress jennie gave her.

While walking, she felt dizzy.. she went close to the wall of the hallway and suddenly, she felt herself fall on the ground...

"Jisooyyaaa!"

TO BE CONTINUED