Ch-20 "I get so weak"

"Her face, her body, all of her makes me get so weak"

"Chapter 20"

Jungkook walks in the corridor with a very soft style of outfit which shocks everyone, they are used to Jungkook's aesthetic style especially it so much fits him well.

Without thinking of what they are all thinking, he walks through pass to the School Officer's office, he then move backward to see Jisoo from the door window..

Looking at her, a smile then formed in his lips, "She's just so beautiful" Jungkook thought making his eyes sparkle in how beautiful his view is.

But then, Jimin surprised him from behind, "Looking at Jisoo" Jimin said

"Oh what the hell..h...hyung, what are you doing here" Jungkook asks

"I should be the one asking you that" Jimin said

"I...i'm checking Jisoo" he replied

"the hell? yahh i like her ok?..and you, you probably will just break her heart" Jimin said

"I love her" Jungkook shortly said

"Wh...what? how? when? why?" Jimin asks continuously

"Har face, her body, all of her makes me get so weak" Jungkook said while staring at her.

"Sh....shut up, what kdrama is this, bruh" Jimin said looking so exhausted and leave Jungkook from there.

Until then, Jungkook saw the officers done their meeting, he hides from the wall in the corner and waited everyone to get out.

JISOO POV:

Me and the other officer's meeting so we decided to get out already and grab some meal, they all went out already as i was left from inside because i'm cleaning the table, suddenly, my notebooks fell on the floor, i pick it up to see Jungkook helping me, our hand touched as we both took the same notebook.

We stared at each other for a minute, and after 3 minutes i came to my senses.

"What are you doing here?" i asks taking the book from him
"Checking you" He replied

"I don't need you checking me, what are you? my father?" i asks

"I'm your boyfriend remember?" He flirts moving up his eyebrow

"We're not a couple" i responded.

"Oh really?" he blocked my way moving around his tongue inside his cheek, which makes him looks hot....i...i mean...a j-jerk..

"Yahh your blocking my way" i shouted

"Calm down" he said while he started to move forward to me, as i move backwards, i should not bump into the wall or else this jerk will pin me and whatever is going to happen again.

Soon as i am near from the door, i hurriedly ran away from him.
"See ya around jerkook!" i yelled while running

END OF POV

TIME SKIP>>>

Jisoo is walking in the hallway, without knowing,  she suddenly bumped with Jungkook, her head hit on Jungkook's hard chest, which make her in 'awe' in pain.

"OUCH! your chest is so hard!" Jisoo yells

"I went to gym" he said

"so? i don't care" Jisoo replied while rolling her eyes

"I'm tired, and hungry...feed me" Jungkook pouts while resting his head on Jisoo's shoulder

"feed yourself" Jisoo coldly said

"I told you i'm tired, i might eat you right now" Jungkook said opening his mouth.

"AGH LET'S GO" Jisoo said pulling him out the university.

Jisoo brought Jungkook in a area where there are many Road Vendors selling foods

"What's this place?" Jungkook asks
"This is where i mostly eat when i was a kid, here, you can eat spicy rice cakes, fried chicken, fish cakes and more!" Jisoo stated.
"Uhh, i prefer to go to a restaurant" Jungkook said

"Oh come on Jungkook, i know your rich but sometimes you have to taste foods from here, it looks good and very delicious, i swear!" Jisoo said while munching a food from the road vendor..

"Hm, okay, i trust you...feed me ahhh" Jungkook opens his mouth as Jisoo feeds him, he munches it and gulps it as his reaction made Jisoo laugh.

"Isn't it good?" Jisoo said

"Hm..y-yeah" Jungkook replied while munching the food and enjoying it.

They both laugh in union as they eat together happily, as they walk in the streets while eating ice cream in their hand they both have silence in their surroundings, but then, Jungkook broke that silence.

"Thank you" Jungkook said

"For what?" Jisoo asks looking at him in a curious face

"For treating me good foods" Jungkook said

Jisoo chuckled "it's nothing, your a rich kid, sometimes you have to experience the life of poor people like me" Jisoo said.
"I'm really sorry for all the bad things i've said to you, and...what i did to you" Jungkook said feeling so embarrased

"Hm..it's okay, just promise me you will change" Jisoo stated.

Jungkook finished his food, as he stopped and held Jisoo's both hand

"I promise...i won't hurt you anymore, and, i will protect you, whatever it takes" Jungkook said.

Jungkook move his face closely in Jisoo's face, as their faces become so close...and very close, super close, they close their eyes as they were about to kiss....but then....

/*RING! /*RING /*RING

Their school bell rings...

Jisoo rushes to go inside the university while Jungkook was upset that the bell interrupts their kiss..

TO BE CONTINUED