two.

[-]

[-]

April walked through the hotel hallways as quietly as possible, hoping not to draw any attention. Some guests would walk past her and act confused as to why this little girl was walking all by herself, but April couldn't care less. The shadows had already checked in which room the Umbrellas were staying, a very major step, so it was only up to April to find it herself and confront them.

Finally, she reached the room and stood against the wall, signaling for one of her shadows to go under the door and unlock it. After she heard the lock click, she walked into the room, or barged, preparing to see a bunch of Umbrellas but saw only one of them.

"Hey!" Her eyes landed on the boy who was in a robe, clearly enjoying himself, and not expecting April to appear out of nowhere. She thought she was going to confront everyone or at least some more, but there was only one.

"Um, are you room service?" The boy sarcastically asked her.

"Do I look like room service to you?" April pointed at herself as if she was trying to say she was too young.

"That's what I thought, now get out." The boy ordered her.

He wasn't scared or anything, instead, he couldn't have been more chill. April's presence didn't bother him at all. 

April stood there in confusion, watching the boy do his things. She scoffed and ordered her shadows to go over to the boy, knocking him to the ground and pulling him to the wall while holding his hands up against the wall.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, what the hell do you think you're doing?" The boy yelled as he was being dragged to the wall.

"I want answers from you now." April approached him and bent down so she could come closer to him.

"Lady, can you be more specific?" The boy rolled his eyes. "I can't read minds yet."

"That's a shame," April pouted her lips. "Well, you can start apologizing for barging into my home and threatening the safety of my family."

The boy scoffed at her offer. "First of all, we didn't barge in, that's our home. We came back and saw a bunch of intruders in our living room, aka you."

"Bullshit, you're the intruders!" April had enough and went on her knees on the ground, coming closer to the boy and helping the shadows hold his hands up against the wall. She put her hands on his wrists, hoping that would give off a menacing look, but the boy just stared at her in awe.

Their faces were inches apart and both of their hands were up in the air. "Now, I suggest you start explaining."

The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds, the boy being memorized by her, before April scoffed and let go of his hands, signaling the shadows to do the same. As April sat on her knees in front of him, the boy's hands fell to the ground as he checked his wrists for any marks.