three.

[-]

[-]

"Where the hell were you?" Fei almost came in through the door, judging by her sudden entrance. It was obvious from her voice tone and her body language she wasn't happy to see April.

"You know, knocking is always appreciated," April sarcastically remarked while sitting on her bed.

Fei slammed the door shut, so that their conversation could be private, and furiously stormed over to her. "Answer the question, April." Even if Fei didn't have any eyes, April could see the fire in them.

The girl stared at Fei from her bed and sighed. "I was with the Umbrellas."

"What Umbrellas?" Fei asked confused. "Is that what you call them right now? What did you do with them?"

"Relax, it was nothing serious," April raised her hands in defense and stood up from the bed. "I talked with the little one and his brothers and turns out, they're decent people."

Fei scoffed at her answer. "Decent people? April, did you get brainwashed or something? They're a bunch of assholes who we're preparing to take down! And you're over here becoming friends with them?"

"We shouldn't be doing that," April told her. "We shouldn't be attacking them."

"Why...not?" Fei asked, keeping a part of silence between the two words to come closer to her sister.

"Because they went through terrible shit, Fei!" April lost her patience and yelled back. "They saved the world twice, went through trauma, and only now got a moment to breathe. And you want to destroy their lives? They don't have any, they just came to this timeline!"

"April, you're insane," Fei said, backing away from her. "But it doesn't matter because we can't do anything anyways because while you were gone, Marcus went missing."

The two sisters went silent. April looked up at Fei and struggled to find the right words. "Wh-what happened?"

"That family of freaks took him!" Fei raised her voice in frustration. "Can't you see they're bad? They took our brother and tried to convince you they're innocent, they're trying to manipulate you, April."

"No..." April refused to believe it. "Why would they want to do it if all they actually want is peace?"

"Are you sure that's what they want? Peace?" Fei came closer to April and put her hands on her shoulders. "I know you don't have the best relationship with Marcus, but he still is our brother. A brother you definitely still love."

Feeling the anger boil within her April decided to trust her sister. She gripped Fei's wrists and looked up at her. "Get those motherfuckers."

[-]

Hearing laughs she hadn't heard before made April eager to walk to the gym and see what was going on. The second she stepped through the door she saw her siblings as happy as ever, something rarely seen in the Sparrow Academy.