Chapter 7

I pant heavily, hearing Scaramouche click his tongue. He glanced down at the floor and then back at my lewd face. "God damn it!" Before I could question anything, Scaramouche picked me up, forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist so I didn't fall. I then quickly wrap my arms around his neck once again, letting out a quiet squeak.

Scaramouche then bounces me up a little, so his hands were firmly holding my lower part. "I'm taking you to my room." Scaramouche announces, walking towards his door. "W-wait-" I hug his neck tighter as I hear Scaramouche kick his door open, creating a loud sound. I then get roughly thrown onto the boys' bed.

I couldn't believe that 2 minutes ago I was tired. I was wide awake now. I stare at Scaramouche with a slight blush on my face, suddenly feeling nervous all over again. "Y-you shouldn't throw people, Scaramouche." I said, breaking the small silence that we had. Without saying anything else, the boy then climbs on top of me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers together, and places it above my head. His grip was tight but not enough to hurt me. "I do what I want." Scaramouche finally said, giving me a stern stare. Swallowing my spit, I place the back of my free hand on my mouth, staring up at the irritated boy.

I started not to care about the voice telling me that this was wrong. I could only focus on Scaramouche. Nothing else started to matter. Not my dignity. Not Ganyu. "S-Scaramouche..." I said. It came out as a mumble, but the boy above me had heard my voice calling out to him. He finally leans down close to my ear, whispering, "Call me Kuni..."

That's what broke me. The softness of his voice practically pleading with me to call out his first name. Let alone, his old nickname. I never knew the full story as to why he wanted to be called Scaramouche, but it must've been something bad if he didn't want everyone to call him Kunikuzushi. But he wanted me of all people to say his old nickname.

Me. Not Ganyu. Me. Without any hesitation that I once had, I move my hand and place it on Scaramouche's cheek. My mind was clouded with the thought of him touching me in places that I couldn't even imagine. But what I wanted most right now was... "Kuni, please kiss me." And so, he did. He did it because I asked him too.

It was even more sensational than when he kissed me in the kitchen. It was... electrifying. I never wanted him to stop. Scaramouche was gentle but rough at the same time. If I had known, he had a side like this then I probably would've fallen for him. 'Was this why Ganyu liked him?' I sigh as Scaramouche leaves my lips and kisses down my neck gently.

Feeling him kiss and lick my neck was making me cry out for more. I didn't stop to think if anyone was listening. I honestly didn't care at that moment. "A-Ahhh~ Kuni..." I couldn't believe at the sounds I was making. And it was Scaramouche who was causing my ungodly sounds to come out. I might need some holy water afterwards.

In the back of my mind, I wondered if he would go further. I knew that it would be my first time but if it was with him... I, sadly, didn't mind one bit. I then felt Scaramouche slowly run his hand down my clothed stomach in a teasing manner. Although, I also wondered if he was going crazy as well.

"You're still shaking, Lumine.~" Scaramouche said in a teasing tone. That tone alone made me moan quietly. Lifting his head from his respectful spot on my neck, Scaramouche stares me down. "You don't mind me going further now, right?" He asks, giving me a tiny smirk. Who am I to say no in this state.

I mean, I couldn't even get my mind in order while beneath this boy. I didn't need to say anything to give the indigo-haired boy consent as he gently lifts a hand up the skirt I wore today. Scaramouche leaned down once more, asking me to relax a little. He could tell that I was nervous. Not like I was hiding it anyway.

Feeling his rough but gentle finger glide against my crotch area made me arch my back. This was also a sign that I've never done this before. Embarrassing if you ask me. Scaramouche didn't seem to mind though. In fact, he seemed to enjoy my reactions. Chuckling softly, he played with the hem of my panties, trying to tease me even more.

Scaramouche was seriously asking me to beg for it. Was I really going to do that? If this keeps up, I probably will. "Y-you tease so much, Kuni..." I trailed off, quietly moaning out. "Your reactions are cute-"

"Scara!"

We both froze, eyes widening at the familiar voice. Scaramouche slowly looks behind him, seeing the door was shut but could clearly hear the muffled voice of Ganyu looking for him. He didn't seem to know what to do. I, too, didn't know what to do. If Ganyu walks through that door than it will be the end of everything.

This can't be passed up as an accident, surely. I quickly cover my mouth, hoping she only just now got here. "Fuck..." Scaramouche whispered. He gently got off of me, staring at the door. Seeing my chance, I stand up as well, fixing anything that looked messed up to the naked eye. I even tried to fix my hair that somehow turned into a mess.

I then started to get an idea that anyone would believe. "Scaramouche. Yell at me." I whispered, making sure that he could still hear me. "Why?!" He whispered back, not expecting me to ask that. "Pretend that I snooped!" Scaramouche finally caught on to what I was saying. He quickly picked up a hoodie from a random pile of clothes and threw it my way.

Catching it, I ball it up and hold it to my face. 'It smells nice...' I thought. "Damn it! Why the hell are you in here?!" Scaramouche suddenly yelled, making me flinch and stare at him. Ganyu must've heard it because we could hear running footsteps leading up to his door. "I wanted a hoodie!" I yell back, seeing Ganyu slamming the door open.

"From MY clothes?! Get the fuck out!"

"You're loud, Scaramouche!"

"W-what's going on?" We both stop and turn our heads towards the confused Ganyu. "I'll tell you what's going on! This BITCH decided to snoop through my room for a hoodie!" Scaramouche yelled, pointing at me who still had the balled-up hoodie in my hands. "Aether took his back! And I didn't think it mattered!"

That technically wasn't a lie. "Get the fuck out!" I glare at the boy, completing the act as if this conversation was normal. Throwing his purple hoodie at him, I yell out a "Fine!" and stomp out of his room. Slamming the door shut, I run to my room and lock the door. 'I can't believe we got away with that?!' I screamed at myself mentally.

I was now panicking, realizing that if Ganyu hadn't walked in then we would've done it. This had to of been a blessing from the gods themselves. The gods were probably telling me to stop this madness and to never mess with Ganyu's boyfriend again. "Oh, Archons..." I quietly say, holding my head in shame...