Chapter 9

Our kiss wasn't supposed to last long. But I already knew that I would want more the moment Scaramouche planted his lips onto mine. Feeling the indigo-haired boys' tongue explore my mouth like it was his job was driving me nuts. I keep my eyes shut tightly as I finally decide to lock my fingers in his hair.

Scaramouche's hair was soft. 'Has Ganyu played with his hair before?' I ask myself, letting out a muffled moan. Scaramouche has forced my legs open, trapping me between him and the counter. Once we finally pull apart, I see a trail of saliva follow along, making me blush a little. We both stare into each other's eyes as we pant because of loss of breath.

"My room..." Scaramouche whispered. I nod my head, not even thinking twice about it. Scaramouche then picks me up the same way he did last week and walks to his room. Kicking his door open, Scaramouche then places me on the bed with him already on top. The boy above me then instantly licks my neck gently, also nibbling on my sensitive area.

I was letting out quiet moans, I find my fingers in Scaramouche's hair once more, gently pulling on his indigo locks. "Lumine." I let out a quiet hum, telling him that I was listening. "Tell me when to stop." Scaramouche's tone was gentle, not wanting to take it too far. I was kind of surprised that he even cared so much.

I grip his hair, losing myself just by the sound of his gentle voice. "Okay..." I whispered, swallowing my spit. I felt butterflies as Scaramouche let his rough but gentle hand glide down my clothed stomach. He was making me go crazy. I bite my bottom lip and let out another quiet moan, feeling Scaramouche's teeth nibble on my neck.

"Ahhh... Kuni-" I then let out a hiss, wincing as I felt his teeth sink into my skin roughly. That also made me grip Scaramouche's indigo locks tightly. "Sorry. Just had to mark you." Scaramouche said, giving me a deep chuckle that sounded breathless. "T-that hurt..." I whimpered out. Scaramouche then gently kisses the spot he bit.

The indigo-haired boy then slides his hand down to my crotch area. I was suddenly feeling my nerves kick in, but I didn't want Scaramouche to stop. "P-please stop teasing, Kuni... You're killing me here." I whimpered out, my voice sounding shaky. Hearing another breathless chuckle, Scaramouche then pulls my pants down a little.

I felt exposed. Did I mind? No. I didn't mind, just as long as it's Scaramouche seeing me. I let out a loud moan as I felt Scaramouche bite my sensitive part of my neck as he slides a hand in my panties. I feel my hands start to shake at the sudden pleasure. The boy was playing with my lower area gently, making me want to dig my nails into something.

I was scared of doing that though. I didn't want to accidentally hurt Scaramouche. I move my hands to his shoulders, tightly gripping both of them as if it was my only life source. "I'm going to stick a finger in, okay?" Scaramouche said, letting out a low groan in the process. I quickly nod my head, wanting the boy to hurry up.

I wanted Scaramouche to touch me everywhere. I widen my eyes and let out a long, loud moan as I finally felt 1 digit slowly slide into me. I couldn't control myself anymore and dug my nails into Scaramouche's shoulders. I hear the said boy groan again, slightly wincing at the slight pain I was giving him.

Scaramouche then softly whispers in my ear, saying, "Lumine... Relax. You'll make me go crazy if you continue doing that." I then felt another digit slip in, making me arch my back a bit. Scaramouche then does some kind of scissor motion with his fingers, giving me sudden pleasure. I couldn't control my moans, digging my nails more into his shoulders.

"A-Ahhh! Kuni~" I moan out, closing my eyes tightly. I then felt a knot build up. I didn't fully understand the feeling, but I knew that I was close. "K-Kuni! Don't s-stop... arghh.~" I guess Scaramouche also knew that I was reaching the end as he sped up a little, sliding his 2 fingers in and out of me. I wrap my arms around his neck, not wanting to continue digging my nails into his skin.

I grip onto my wrist and let out the loudest moan I've ever done, feeling the knot burst. Scaramouche then stops his movements, slowly taking his hand out of my panties. I felt my face flush a bright red, realizing what I have done. "I- S-sorry..." I said, feeling my body shake. "It's fine. I don't mind.~" Scaramouche replied in a teasing tone.

I smack his back, earning a chuckle from the boy. Scaramouche then makes me pull away, smiling down at me. I wasn't expecting him to smile at me. He actually looked... cute. I gave him a small smile of my own, giggling at the moment we were sharing.

           =====

"Lumine! It feels like it's been sooo long!" Venti yells, giving me a tight hug. Ganyu and Scaramouche were behind the 2 braided haired boy, staring at him with one of confusion and the other of annoyance. "It hasn't been years, Venti." I said, groaning playfully and wrapping my arms around his neck in a friendly way.

I felt a glare on my figure as I did that action, but I didn't pay any mind to it. "Scara, what's wrong? Why are you glaring at them?" I hear Ganyu ask, making both Venti and I stare at him with confusion. "Because I can. Venti-fuck here is just annoying to be around and don't even get me started on Lumine." Scaramouche says.

Our jaws drop at the attitude and harshness of his words. We both let go of each other, feeling offended. Venti then grips his loose shirt, holding his chest dramatically. "How could you say such things..." Venti says, leaning on me for support. "Oh, the agony..." I hold Venti's waist, also playing along with the two braided haired boy.

"That hurt us, Scaramouche." I said, furrowing my eyebrows sadly. "Good." That one word caused us both to feel as if we got shot by a gun. "So mean... So vulgar..." Venti says. I place the back of my hand on my forehead, pretending to be devastated. "Let's just hurry up and meet the group. They must be waiting." Ganyu finally says.

Standing up straight again, Venti and I nod our head in agreement. "Right. Almost forgot." Venti says, sticking his tongue out. I then see Ganyu grab Scaramouche's hand, making my heart feel a slight pang. I swallow my spit, wanting to look somewhere else but couldn't tear my eyes away. My mood was now ruined.

"Lumine? Something wrong?" Venti asks, placing a hand on my shoulder. That earned the couple's attention as well. I shake my head and walk ahead of them, not wanting to be behind Ganyu and Scaramouche. I was jealous. I shouldn't have been, but I was. "Let's just go..." I said, walking farther away from the 3...