Pretty Boy 🐿️🐻

.•♫︎.•*✰.•♪.•*.♫︎•.

-----------------» 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑩𝒐𝒚 «--------------

Requested by: TubatuPrince

Beomgyu was walking to school. The weather is already changing. It's getting colder, leaves falling from the trees. The land covered with a thick blanket of fog and fresh dewdrops. Dry leaves crumpling beneath his feet. Clouds forming from his mouth when he releases a breathe.

"Today seems so nice." Beomgyu smiled and entered the school building, walking alone towards the hallways... watching groups of students chattering and girls giggling about something he could care less about. He walked towards his locker to find his one and only bestfriend Soobin standing there, with his usual dimple smile plastered on his face.

"Goodmorning Beomgyu-ah" Soobin greeted Beomgyu. Beomgyu smiled and greeted back.
"Morning Soobin. Let's head to class... I'm getting late." Beomgyu said walking with Soobin towards his classroom.
They separated at the entrance and Beomgyu entered his class. Soobin was one class senior than Beomgyu but still they were bestfriends.

As Beomgyu entered the class, his eyes went towards the last bench. There he was. His crush. Kang Taehyun laughing with his bestfriend Huening Kai.

Kang Taehyun...the famous campus playboy. Many guys and girls had a crush on him. Beomgyu was no different. Like...how can someone not fall for Kang Taehyun? He was the smartest kid, with the highest grades, an extrovert in nature, had a charming smile and a godly handsome face. Everything about him screamed perfect.

Beomgyu quit his staring and walked upto his seat which was on the front, sitting down. Taehyun stopped laughing and noticed Beomgyu sitting down. He never noticed this guy before. He was in his class? How come he never saw him? He has never seen a guy like him.
He looked so beautiful yet handsome at the same time. His hair looked so fluffy.

Taehyun didn't realise, but he was staring at him.
"Hey tyun? You hearing me? Who are you looking at?" Kai asked Taehyun, gaining his attention back to himself.

"Me? Oh you see that guy there? Who's that? I never knew he was in the same class as us." Taehyun asked, curious about the boy.
"Oh him? He's Choi Beomgyu. He's quite a shy and introverted guy, maybe that's why you didn't notice him. You're too busy flirting with your fangirls so." Kai replied shrugging.
"Tch like you didn't used to do the same." Taehyun said rolling his eyes.
"Well used to. Now I have Yeonjun hyung~" Kai said smiling, thinking about his boyfriend.
"Eww here you go again, you lovesick fool." Taehyun said fake gagging and it made Huening erupt into a fit of laughter.

-----------------------❥︎

It was lunch period now, And Beomgyu was sitting on his usual table, waiting for Soobin. He looked around to see Taehyun entering the cafeteria with Kai and his Boyfriend Yeonjun. They walked towards their table and sat down.