Fictional Love pt.2 🐻🐧

.•♫︎.•*✰.•♪.•*.♫︎•.

--------------------» 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐭

--------------------» 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐭.2 «------------------

TheRedDamsel damieuwu  as y'all wished~ Part.2 is here!!!
Also Cristi unnie Idk why I can't tag you here T-T
♡︎

Second lead, the side character of the story who watch the main lead steal their love. No matter how much they love the main character, no matter if they're much compatible or better for the lead, they still get rejected and suffer in silence. That's the purpose of their life story. Being a second option, who never gets chosen.

That's exactly what Huening Kai was created for. He was your typical sweet, caring, will fight everyone for you, the golden retriver, perfectionist Second male lead. He was created for loving the main character Choi Soorin, but according to plot she fell for the protagonist aka Kang Taehyun.

And Choi Beomgyu was the reader, who cursed the main character Soorin everyday for choosing Taehyun over Huening Kai.

"No why would this dumbass bitch Chose Taehyun? Is she fucking blind? Kai is literally way better than him!! Please Kai be mine, I would treat you way better than that dense girl. God it's so frustrating." Beomgyu groaned in frustration, throwing the book away somewhere on his comfy bed.

Beomgyu was a college student whose life was boring as hell and pretty grey and hollow, with not even a pinch of Romance in it. [a/n: Me fr except my life isn't grey and hollow] He barely had any friends and he liked to keep things to himself. Books and stories were his escape from life. And he had absolutely no complaints about it. He loves reading about Romance in books even though it makes him feel single sometimes.

And he started a new book called "ONLY YOU" this week and he was absolutely obsessed, but the ending left him with dis-satisfaction and a sour feeling in his heart. And it's because of the second male lead "Huening Kai". According to Beomgyu, he deserves much better. He should have been with Soorin instead of Taehyun. But sadly he can't do anything, because he's not the author .

"If only I was the author!" Beomgyu thought laying on his bed. The suddenly an idea came in his mind.

"Wait! What if I actually become the author and write my own story where Huening Kai also gets a happy ending? I'll make him end up with me!! Woah Beomgyu you're a genius!!" Beomgyu jumped out of his bed yelling in happiness and excitement. He was so smart.

"Let's start writing!!" Beomgyu took a notebook and started writing down his new version of "Only You", where Beomgyu was the one for Huening Kai and Soorin will suffer the heartbreak watching Kai fall for him.

"Serves her right, now she will know how Kai felt." Beomgyu thought with an evil smile on his face. He was about to make this story real good. He couldn't stop smiling and giggling while imagining Kai falling for him. He had fallen for a fictional character.