CHAPTER 4

A/N: IMPORTANT!

Hey amigos! Okay I know everything is in bold idk whats happing with this but I can't... un-bold it... so for this chapter you have to read it like this I am sorry! 

__________________________________________

Lorenzo's POV:

As we reached Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, GLADLY we got a place in the crowded restaurant. We sat on the table of two.

"This place is beautiful..." I say as I look around the restaurant.

"yeah it is! You know this place is more pretty during Christmas time! Rachel and I always come here if we ever wanna have food from outside you know. This place is our hangout thing. We come here almost every weekend." She says.

"thats wonderful!" I say with a smile.

"good evening! I am Natalie Thomas, your waitress for the evening. What would you guys like to order?" Natalie says.

"Get me a Creamed Spinach" Ruby says,

I look through the menu I don't want to have something heavy so I order up Pan Roasted Chicken.

"oh and before that could you get us Red Wine. Thank you" I say so Natalie and she nods and goes away.

We sit there in silence, it wasn't an awkward one, but it was peaceful. No one talked. We both enjoyed it.

"so do you live here?" She asks.

"Uhh... well I have a penthouse here, but I travel allot so I don't stay here often." I say.

Well, I do have to travel allot, because Robert always takes me every place he goes. For his and his son's... "Protection". Simon is still learning things about killing and stuff. So he is not that professional. While, I have been working past 5 years. I started this when I was 22. Anyways things get allot complicated as being a hitman.

"that's awesome! So do you like solo travel or with friends?" she asks,

"with friends, but mostly it's for work so..." I say.

"cool. Well I would love to travel the world with Rachel coz she my bestie and she is fun to handout with! Probably in future..." she smiles,

The waitress comes with our food and Red Wine.

"so tell me about you, Ruby." I say.

"Hmmm... let's see I work in a café, it's something I love to do, then in my free time I uhh.. paint its soothing you know makes me go to another world, oh and listen to music while painting. Then... I love cooking, I make the best Spaghetti, hashed Browns, and eggs." Say says with so much of excitement.

"that's wonderful." I say

We talk for a while and then after we are done with the dinner we head out and walk towards the car.

As we were about the sit someone taps on my shoulder.

As I turn around, I see Francesco.

Francesco Hernandez. He is my childhood friend; he has changed so much his eyes got darker shade of Grey, he grew his hair loner than I last saw him. he is totally changed!

"I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU!! HOW ARE YOU DOING MAN!! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE HAVE MET!" he says. And comes in for a hug.

"Francesco! Yeah it's been long time" I say and go in for a hug.