CHAPTER 9

Lorenzo's POV:

I open my eyes and search for her. I couldn't feel her beside me, which was quite disappointing I searched around the room and there she was going in the kitchen but she was interrupted by the message in her phone as she opened it her happy face turned to... nervousness, she started to sweat... I SWEAR THAT MADE ME SO ANGRY I WILL MAKE SURE WHOMEVER MADE HER UPSET WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR IT AND IT WOULD BE A VERY PAINFUL ONE.

I remove the sheets off of me and start walking towards her she looked so scared she didn't even notice or felt my presence when I came near her.

"Ruby?" I said she didn't respond,

"Ruby!" no movement,

"RUBY!! TALK TO ME?! WHAT IS IT?!" I shouted.

"huh... oh.. hey.. morning..." she said as she saw me and kept the phone aside.

"oh that's.. that's nothing. So!! Did you sleep well?" she changed the topic and said as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

I could feel she was worried about something but then she shoved it right away.

I asked again,

"what happened? Why were you so tensed? Tell me... you can trust me. Tell me what is it?"

"uhh.. trust me its nothing its just stupid----" I cut her off,

"Ruby. Tell me, please Preziosa.." I said.

"okay..." she takes the phone from the side table where she kept it "its this... I don't who it is.. but ermm I am guessing I don't really know but I am guessing if it's the dude who.. tried to kill Rach... I know its stupid... but what if he is coming after me now? Or what if I was the target the whole time? And he was out there in the woods area trying to shoot me but accidently shot Rach... but the question is why would someone try to kill me?" she says showing me the text I took a look at it, it said,

"I am coming for you, be careful Ruby."

I wanted to tell her the truth... my inner soul was screaming out so loud telling me to tell her the truth but I couldn't make the courage to do it... and so the inner voices of me died.

I had search out who did this...

"hey... its going to be fine I promise nothings gonna happen to you I'll make sure of it alright?" I said

She smiled a little like she loosened up at my words as I could feel her muscles get to ease.

I made her a cup of coffee and talked to her until she forgot about the message she had received...

As soon as I left her house, she was busy watching Friends--- whats with girls and Friends? Won't lie even I love that show.

I took my car and drove at Richard's place because I know he would definitely have answers.

While driving I called Rachel,

"hi! Whats up Lorenzo." She said,

"hey, long story short, uhh... this morning someone messaged Ruby and it terrified her, you can ask her the details BUT DO NOT PUSH IT HARD. I MEAN IT. Just go and comfort her. I need to finish something really important." I said with a firm voice.

"alright alright. And don't raise your voice at me! Bye!" she said and ended the call.

I still remember the call with Simon, when Ruby and I were on a date.

Flashback...

"okay my turn... would you rather give up bathing for a month or internet for a month?"