CHAPTER 6

Ruby's POV:

 It's been a week since the incident happened. Rachel is feelingbetter day by day. Today she is get discharge from the hospital and I am happythat she is alive... and getting good. If anything would have happened to her... I couldn'tlive without her. But she is alive and safe! Which makes me happy.

And, speaking of Lorenzo we have become closer than ever he is really a sweet guy. Everyday we both go and meet Rachel in his car. He is fun to talk! Him and I have so much in common! The weird thing is, we understand each other so much.

After taking a shower I go with something casual. A blue ripped jeans and black crop-top. I put my hair up in a ponytail and wear my white shoes and head out. The doorbell rings and I go open the door. I am greeted with Lorenzo.

He wore brown pants with Denim shirt. It was casual and smart!

"Heyyyy!!! I was just going to call you thank god you came early. Before we pick up Rachel from the hospital let's get her a bouquet of pink roses she loves them allot! And also we need to stop by at the library I need to return a book it comes on the way so its cool." I say as I go near the living room to take my sling bag.

"Alright we can do that. Bouquet, library, and hospital." He says noting everything in his mind.

"Oh! And today dinner. My place. Be ready at 7 sharp I don't have patience." I say and giggle as I just stole his dialogue from him.

"Hey! Don't you dare steal my dialogue!" he says in an angry tone but I know he was just joking around.

And then we both start laughing.

We reach at the bouquet shop and take the pink flowers.

"which one is your favourite?" he asks.

"what? Flowers?" I say

"uh huh!" he says nodding his head and giving the money to the man who was selling these beautiful flowers.

"I personally love white roses, they give peace. And they look more pretty than red ones." I say and smile.

"oh that's nice. They are just as pretty as you." He says and winks.

"My gosh! You are so flirty!" I say and laugh.

"It's in my nature what can I say! Besides it makes you smile every-time I flirt with you!" he smirks

Yea he is right. I do smile every-time!

"whatever!" I say and hit his arm playfully.

Then we drive to the Library.

It was my second favourite place its peaceful! The first is my home! I love h=my home.

"So she likes to read." He whispers.

"She sure does!" I say.

"Hi Charlotte! I am here to return the book I took last Friday." I say.

Charlotte is one of my friends from the library. She is damn sweet and really polite!

"Oh Ruby! Gosh you complete your books damn fast one day we will have to bring new stack of books because you would have read all the books!" she says.

"Haha! Very funny! here." I hand her the book. And Lorenzo and I go back to the car.

"she seems nice." He says

"Yup!" I say

"she looks cute too." He says

Oh! You think she is cute? I mean yeah she sure is cute.