CHAPTER 7

Ruby's POV:

"WAKE UP!!!!!! RUBY!! WAKE UP!!" I wake up from all the shouting Rachel was doing... maybe she was trying from past 5 minutes.

"yeah yeah I am awake! Few more minutes..." I say turning to the other side.

"fine! I want you outside in 5." She says.

I hear her footsteps getting out of the room. I hear faint voices...

"where is she?" a familiar sound says.

"still sleeping, why?" Rachel says to that person.

"nothing I gotta talk to her about something..." that familiar sound says, I hear footsteps coming closer and closer... I wasn't ready for talking anything because I was damn sleepy and I didn't want to wake up.

As that person closes the door room I feel someone sit beside me. I recognized that scent, it was Lorenzo.

Yesterday's memories flashed back in my eyes the way we kissed, that way if felt that thought made me smile and I turn towards him and open my eyes.

There he was, messy hair as always, with a big smile plastered on his face. His light brown eyes shining from the sunlight that was falling from the window. His hair gave a natural light brown highlights. He looks perfect.

"morning..." he says.

"morning" I say back, and stretch out.

"did you sleep well?" he asks.

"yes, yes I did." I reply and sit up on the bed.

"hey, about last night...-----" I say but he cuts me off.

"yeah I am sorry if that was random I don't know what I was thi----" and I cut him off.

I kiss him. that was the answer to his reply. It wasn't a mistake.

"last night was amazing." I say and smile.

"it sure was. You do know we have to tell Rachel about it..." he says.

"hmmm... we will, soon." I say and get closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder. He intertwines his fingers with mine and makes small circles.

"how about we go on a date?" he asks

"as in date date?" I say

"as in date date!" he says with a giggle.

"are you asking me out Mr. Russo?" I say with a smirk.

"yes I am. Now don't make me wait you know I do---" I cut him off.

"don't have patience I know, I know. Ofc I would love to go out on a date with you." I say

"awesome. How about after your shift is over at the Moonbean café, we could have coffee there? I'll pay." He says.

One second, I never told him where I work. How... did he know about it.

"hey how do you know where I actually work?" I ask looking at him.

He looks nervous... but why?

"uhh... Rachel mentioned it to me. Oh! And even you told me two weeks ago when we went to eat dinner at your favourite place. So that's how I got to know." He says.

And sighs in relief. What was that for?

"oh yeah! But that sounds good!" I say and get out of the bed as I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"come on Rachel will kill us with her questions if we took more time in here." I say and laugh.

He chuckles and then we move out of the room.