CHAPTER 11

Lorenzo's POV:

Flashback...

I reached at her place, when I heard few shuffling into the bush. I looked around and saw a Black SUV which wasn't mine. Ruby's main door was opened.

Something isn't right. I didn't have my gun right now it was in my car. I took every step carefully I knew something was damn wrong. I could sense the danger.

As I was walking closer to the door---

-THUD-

I could feel numbness... someone hit my head from behind. I turn around to look at him--- Rodger? One of the Simon's men.

What the hell is Simon doing here?!

I let my fingers run through my head to stop the pain but it made it worse.

I gave Rodger a very deadly stare he knew exactly what it meant. Death for him.

I collapse on the ground and my eyes get heavy to look around and they shut.

All I thought at that moment was if Ruby is going to be okay or not?

Present time...

I wake up with pain in my head. Ruby.... RUBY!!

I rush towards the house and called out her name. There was no response I checked around everywhere. I went out to see in the backyard. No she wasn't there. --- I am late. She is gone...

"FUCKKKK!!!!!!!" I say as I ran my hands roughly on my hair. I was angry at myself. She is gone because of me, who knows what happening right now, I don't have any idea where Simon took her— but I have to hurry up to find her. Before anything goes wrong.

I go inside my car and rush at Dylan's place.

Dylan Harper is one of the best tracker in Texas. He's been working under me for 4 years. He is a very trustworthy person. He has 10 years of experience in this field, and I know he will find her.

I texted Dylan the information about Ruby. So when I reach there at least I get something out of it.

When I reached at Dylan's he was in the Tracking room. I rushed towards that room and opened the door.

"did you find her yet? Anything which is useful? Tell me Dylan." I say as the room filled up with the echo of my voice.

"yeah... well Simon's phone is secured with tight security. But I could get it from Ruby... they are at Simon's Safe house. That's where Ruby's phone was last active. I can't track her as her phone is switched off now." He said.

"perfect. Thank you so much Dylan send me the address right now. Also make sure to tell my men to be right then and there." I say as I was about to get out of the room he stopped me.

"Lorenzo? Who is she?" he asks.

"someone I would die for." I say by looking him straight in the eye.

He smiled.

I get out of the house and run towards my car.

I have no idea what Simon is doing, but he messed with a wrong guy. And he has no idea what's going to come for him in his future days. He is going to go in hell and I will make sure of it. He will be tortured so badly. I will make sure what it feels when u kidnap a Hitman's girl--- When you kidnap my girl.

His safe house was way far than I thought. It was an hour drive... I was so angry at myself for leaving Ruby alone... I should have at least told Rachel to go and sit with her until I reach there.