CHAPTER 12

Ruby's POV:

It's been twenty-five days, 6 hours and a handful of seconds since I haven't seen, texted or talked to Lorenzo.

Rachel came by everyday.. to accompany me... but seeing her more makes me remind of Lorenzo every single time... but she is my best friend I cannot ignore her.

I still wasn't ready to talk about what he was into... and why people are out there trying to kill me... but I know eventually I will have to talk to him to get to know what's going on.

I was at the airport; I was going to Savannah for the Weekend. That would take my mind off of everything. Or that's what I hoped.

Molly's 25th birthday, never thought she would grow up so fast... I love her so much.

I got into the plane and sat near the window seat... I am glad that I got the window seat.

I got 2 hours and 22 minutes and I will utilize that for a good sleep.

-------------------

I got out of the airport. I had texted Molly before the flight has taken off, so she should be here somewhere... I also texted her right now that I reached so yeah...

I started walking towards the parking area, gosh I missed Savannah. The scent of it is so nostalgic.

I saw Molly waving at me, and I rushed towards her and hugged her.

"it feels like you have lost your weight so much." Molly said breaking the hug.

"this is the first sentence you say as I come to Savannah. Gosh Molly! Anyways I missed you so much sister." I said.

"heyyyyy Ruby!" I heard the cheerful voice of Josh, Molly's husband.

"Josh! So nice to see you." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"okay come on lets go, I have a big surprise for you." Molly said clapping her hands.

"are you pregnant?" I asked her out of the blue. I know that's not true I was joking around but...

"How do you know?!" Molly said in a shocking voice.

"I was joking... wait so its true! You ARE pregnant!! Holy shit I am gonna be an aunt!" I said hogging her again!

"Ladies in the car!" Josh shouted as he entered to car. And we laughed at his comment.

"well congratulations guys... I am so happy for you both!" I said in a cheerful voice.

"thanks my precious Jewel! Well I hope you are hungry I have made Roasted Salmon and Veggies." Molly said smiling.

"Oh gosh! Molly I have missed your cooking!! Can't wait. Josh I am so jealous that you get to eat the food made by Molly..." I said glaring at him.

"whoa hey easy tiger! I know you are mad but why am I being the victim I haven't said anything. But I'll say that she cooks the best food." He said

"you guys... stop I might cry now!" Molly said wiping her fake tears.

Soon we reached home...

It smells like Cinnamon and mint... just like mom used to keep the home... fresh and scented!

"home sweet home! Suppers ready anyways... come on freshen up and we'll have dinner then." Molly said as she closed the door...

I washed my face, wore something comfortable and went downstairs for dinner.

"oh my god the food smells delicious." I said with a joyful tone and a hungry one.

As I sat on the table and kept my phone on the side it buzzed, I didn't see the caller ID because I was serving the food to myself and I was too distracted to see the caller ID so I just picked up the call.