CHAPTER 15

Lorenzo's POV:

Who the fuck shot my sister? That was the chief question for me now... Ruby was obviously confused about this situation. She knew that I shot my sister but the question mark was seen on her face. She couldn't help but ask,

"who's bullet is this then?" she looks at me in a confused face.

"this bullet is mine," I know my bullet when I see it as it has a R letter carved out at the end of it in italic font... the R stands for Russo, as it's my last name. If this was indeed my bullet, then who was with me that night in the woods?

"how do you know that's it's your bullet?!" Ruby says as she touches the outlines of it with her soft hands.

"you see, there is a letter R carved out at the end of it, it stands for Russo--" she completes my sentence,

"which means you have your own personalized bullets... and just so that you know... for the record, Rachel was shot by someone else... and not you." I could see relief in her eyes.

This feeling I have for her is really new for me, I am not used to being around a girl that much, but with her... everything around me just feels right.

"are you going to find out who it was?" she asks,

"yes, I have to. And whoever did this is not going to have a great life ahead... once I find out who it is." I replied back to her.

I gave her a smile, "for now it's nothing for you to worry about, leave this on me preziosa." I give her a kiss on the lips and I could feel her muscles relaxing.

"coming out for a walk was really a bad idea after a fricking flight..." *yawn* "I really want to go to sleep now I am super tired." Another yawn came out of her mouth.

Gosh she looks so adorable when she is tired.

"alright, will you be able to walk towards the house?" I ask her, as she was so sleepy.

"yes," another yawn.

"okay! Come on let's walk you home..." I wrap my arm around her and walk her back... on the way back she got so tired that as soon as we reached my home she went near the sofa and slept there, the second she laid herself down on the couch, sleep took over her.

I won't deny she looked pretty tired. I couldn't let her sleep on the couch, so I picked her up bridal style and took her to my room. Rachel was already asleep as I went to check on her. I came back to my room and changed my clothes. I went near her and put on a blanket on her as she was feeling cold. I decided to sleep on the couch, we did get back together but I wasn't sure of sleeping in one bed together. So I went over my side and took the pillow and a blanket. As I was leaving the room, I got stopped my Ruby's voice.

"where are you going?" she didn't wake up but her eyes opened to adjust with the dark.

"to sleep on the couch." I say as I turn over towards her. "come on... it's already late come here," she tapped the area where I sleep, "we are a couple, and it's going to feel weird if we don't sleep together." She said and I might have made a giggle on her statement.

"I want you here right now." She said in a demanding voice, and it wasn't a request but an order. I laugh at her words; gosh she is amazing. These little things make me fall in love with her deeper and deeper.

I make my way, and sleep beside her.

I cuddle up and I wrap my hands around her. She went to sleep after kissing my hand.

That's when I realised that, she is the most beautiful woman in my life, and I hope we grow old together and never fall apart. I can't imagine to lose her again. The 25 days were miserable and I don't want that to happen ever again.