CHAPTER 5

Lorenzo's POV:

How is this possible my aim never misses out! Holy crap now is not the time to think that Lorenzo go to your sister---- no you can't, you can't go to your sister Ruby will have to do this alone. She needs to take her to the hospital. If I go, there—or even if help her out and take my sister to the hospital sooner or later she is going to ask me what I was doing out there.

So, I ran out of the bushes and get to the house without them noticing me. 

As soon as I reached the house I closed the door behind me.

What have I done!!! This is bad this is really bad...

I ran my hands on my hair and then bite my thumb from the sides, I start walking back and forth. After few minutes I sit down and burry my face in my arms. Suddenly, I hear banging on the door, I panic.

I slowly move forward near the door and hold the handle of the door. I twist it open, and I knew exactly who was outside the door . It was Ruby holding Rachel.

Rachel's Right arm was on Ruby's Shoulder and her left was on the wound I created.

"OMG! RACHEL WHAT HAPPENED?!?! WHO DID THAT!!" I say in a concern voice, even though I know it was me who did it.

I can never forgive myself for this. Never. 

"GET YOUR CAR READY LORENZO SHE HAS LOST ALLOT OF BLOOD!" Ruby says crying.

I take my car keys and rush to my car I unlock the car and open the behind door. 

I help Ruby to carry Rachel near the car and let them go in the back seat I close the door and go to the driver's seat. I turn on the Engine and rush the car to the nearest Hospital. 

"Please... drive fast she is losing more blood!! sssshhhhh.... its going to be Okay Rachel you won't die, I won't let you die. DRIVE FASTER!" she says as she snobs.

"I am!! hold on for few minutes!" I say as I speed up!

As we reach the hospital I help them to get out of the car. Rachel is going to pass out any moment. 

"HELP!! ANYONE!! DOCTOR NURSE! ANYONE PLEASE MY SISTER IS LOOSING ALLOT OF BLOOD!! ITS AN EMERGENCY!! PLEASE!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. 

I see few nurses and a Doctor running towards us. they bring out the stretcher and I lay down my sister on the stretcher. As we run to the emergency room I see Rachel closing her eyes slowly.

SHE IS NOT GOING TO DIE!! SHE WON'T DIE, I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN. I LOVE MY SISTER AND I SHOT HER! I AM THE REASON SHE ENDED UP IN THE HOSPITAL, I AM THE REASON SHE GOT SHOT! I AM THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING! 

They take her in the emergency room and close the the behind them. 

I saw Ruby crying, so I went near her and hugged her. she wrapped her arms around me and let herself calm down. 

"Who... did this to her? why would someone want to shoot her?" she says as she calms herself down, still sobbing. 

"I don't know..." I say even though I know it was me who did it, I shot my own sister.

"Who ever did it is gonna pay for it. And that's my promise." she says, I could see her anger in those words, how am I supposed to tell her that it was me who did this. 

Few hours had passed by, there was still no news from the doctors.

few moments passed by and a Doctor comes out of the Emergency room.