Prolog.

Hurry up!" "But Rayla! I'm thirsty! and I'm tired!", the little prince complained. His big brother had already given up trying to get the night elf to take a break. "You wouldn't have the problems if you let me carry the egg! But no!" Ezran didn't say anything else and stumbled on. Rayla sighed, why did humans have to be so weak? But a young boy was there and he needed a break ,,we're taking a break." said the white-haired elf and continued to work her way forward. "Thank you Rayla! You're the best!" Ezran laughed and hopped after the elf. Callum rolled his eyes. Yes, he was tired too. But Rayla seemed to be hiding something. He would keep that in mind.

,,WOW! It's beautiful here! How do you know this place?" Ezran's eyes lit up and he wiped his backpack with the egg. "Elven secret! Hehehe!" The assassin giggled.

It was a beautiful pond, backed by gigantic willow trees. A couple of swans swam on the water surface. It was just beautiful here. "Can I drink the water?", asked the older prince and knelt down to the water. "I would say yes. But you have to try it." The girl joked with a grin. "Look Callum! The stones glow!" Only now the two of them noticed the three glowing stones, and the emblem of the stars who was carved into them. They glowed in the pale moonlight. Rayla was surprised, there was something about Elfs that she didn't really understand,,The resting place of a little girl." She readed and then shook her head. "Is that written there, Rayla?" Ezran asked interestedly with wide eyes. "Yes... ..." she murmured and looked closer at a stone. "Hey Human prince, are you good at solving riddles?" She called over to Callum.

,,I don't want to brag, but I'm the best riddler in the whole castle!" Rayla rolled her eyes. "Then listen: The girl no one should know. Stronger than any human, and daughter of the stars. She weaves destiny, chaos, and the future of every human being. The only way to wake her from her slumber is through the power of the Stars... And what's the point?" The Elf looked questioningly at the older prince. Ezran meanwhile tended to the snow-white stones lying around, each of them bearing the emblem of the Stars.

"Does it really say slumber?" Callum asked with a grin. "Yes! And what does it mean now, you great riddle master?" Callum shooked his head. "Sorry, I only know humans riddle's. But is there really a girl underwater?" Rayla shrugged. "I have no idea-" "Maybe she's a mermaid princess!" Ezran yelled, letting one of the white stones jump over the water. ,,I dont know a story about a mermaid who lives in a lake. They're not called mermaids for nothing." Rayla said, running her fingers through the water. She didn't like water and certainly wouldn't dive for someone she didn't know. ,,Wow! The stones don't sink at all!" Surprised, Ezran shouted these words to his brother. "Maybe they are enchanted Ez" Rayla went curiously to the little prince. In fact, the stones floated on the water surface, the sign on them shone in the... new moon! "So that's what it means! Keep throwing stones Ezran!" Said the white-haired elf excitedly.

"What are you doing?" Callum asked and stood next to the elf. ,,Little Ez solved it without wanting to!" The elf laughed gleefully. "It doesn't matter! Maybe we'll get a treasure! With lots of magical artefacts!" "Or a corpse." Rayla said. The water began to ripple and waves crashed on the water. The White Stones swam in a great circle in the water. The ground vibrated and birds flew startled out of the trees. The birds are scared!" "No yk?!" Rayla yelled sarcastically back, drawing her blades. The wind picked up and Ezran clung to a tree. And then all was quiet. No waves, no vibrations and no wind. "I told you it's a corpse" Rayla said with a sigh. The sight made her shudder. The body lay in fetal position, clutching itself. One hand was outstretched, clutching a blade. ,,We have to save them! Maybe it's still alive!" Ezran called excitedly. Callum nodded, but Rayla sighed. "She must have been dead for a long time. Look at her hand." Actually, you couldn't tell if it was a woman or a man. The body wore a long cloak with the emblem of the stars. Wait! The Emblem of the Stars?! Shocked gasp Rayla, that couldn't be! "It's not a discoloration..." Rayla murmured. "She's an elf!"