Chapter 13.

,,Ah...okay. Hasso my darling, you did a great job!" Since everyone else had something to do, Aaesteria and her companion sat down on a small rock. She opened dragon lychees and Hasso cut up a deer. He hissed in agreement and made a wet noise. "So you're angry, hm? Hasso tell me, did you feel that too?" The centipede lifted its bloodied head, and chattered its fangs. ,,Yeah, probably dead. But Ziard's blood runs through her veins. Very dirty with pure human blood, but you can literally taste it. Do you think her father is dead?" Hasso crunched loudly, and shortly thereafter ground the bone he had been nibbling on before. "How do I get father? Oh, don't question so much. Hasso didn't answer and just kept eating. "It was sad when Ziard died, remember? Brother almost skinned that vicious lizard. We cried so much, we could have filled a lake...." She looked up into the sky dejectedly. Ziard was a good friend, always there, never far away. He and her brother had a special relationship, but it suited her as little sister not to question it. Only one condition she had given him, if he hurt him, she would hurt him. "Asta! Come on- ugh!" Surprised, the elf looked at her friend. ,,Rayla! What's up? Didn't you want to help the little prince fly?" she asked smiling. "Yeah, um...What is he doing?" Aaesteria got to her feet and slid off the rock. "He's eating, so let's leave him. He finds his way back alone. So what's going on?"

"Hey I wanted-Oh? Am I disturbing you both?" Actually, Aaesteria wanted to get her book back, but burst into an argument between Rayla and Callum. "No, that's fine, we've just clarified it." Aaesteria looked at the two for a while and sighed. ,,Since I'm here now... Actually I just wanted to get my book, but me and Claudia want to see who is stronger. Although we all know the answer... I thought it would be interesting for Callum to see two magicians in action, although the difference is obvious-" "Yes! I would love to!" Aaesteria smiled and closed the big door behind her.

"Alsooooo, the rules are clear ladies. No star magic, no elemental magic, or particularly high magic, Aaesteria!" "Yes I know." Aaesteria nodded smiling. She wouldn't be a problem. And that meant the bracelets were hers and she could expose the two siblings without giving them another chance to lie. "You can use what you want, you two are not allowed to leave this circle, but if it happens the other one has won." The two women nodded and Lujanne left the marked circle. "I'll let you go first, my dear. " Aaesteria smiled, she had played so many duels that she knew exactly what she was doing. As far as Aaesteria knew, black magic wasn't very popular, which is probably why she had never fought anyone but her teachers. Especially not against someone like Aaesteria, who grew up with the strongest and became one of the strongest. ,,Ok!  Tiehleknud eröhre hcim dnu emmok sua ned nefeit seneid snies!" Claudia crumbled insects in her hand and a kind of black slime came out of the ground. This slime flew up and flew towards the elf. This was undeterred and just as she was about to touch them, she scribbled a rune in the air and the slime was aggressively thrown back. Claudia jumped to the side and looked at the hole in the floor. "Interesting, but the black mages used to be better. Much better than you." Aaesteria grinned and formed a fox with her hands. A purple foggy fox appeared beside her and multiplied rapidly. "I think you'll be busy with such a simple trick." Don't you think so too?" Claudia got angry, how dare she make fun of her like that?! Just because she's a beautiful elf and star mage? Claudia had to work for everything and she was born with it! "Those are interesting thoughts. Did you know that star mages are only born every few generations, of course not you are an a human, and that was my brother. I had to do quite a lot for my skills, do you want to see what you wouldn't be able to do in 200 years?" And with these words the violet fox spirits pounced on Claudia.