Chapter 12.

,,SOOOO CUTEEEE!" Faster than you could see, Rayla was standing in front of the witch, stopping her from hugging the little dragon. "Stop. Didn't you say it's a dangerous weapon?" Claudia looked at her hostilely. Meanwhile, Aaesteria was busy with her centipede and didn't seem to notice the anger between the two. "Right, one day he could be dead and rain down destruction on us all. But now he's sooo small!" Before Claudia could stroke the little prince with her hand, Rayla slapped her hard in the face: "Look how he looks! Because we are on our way to Xadia and bring him back to his mother!" "Rayla is right." Callum got up and tied himself to her. "We can't go back yet. The mission is too important." Claudia looked at Soren, and Soren looked at herself with the knife. "You two should come home. Because... because the king... your father... misses you very much!" Aaesteria cocked her head, the king was dead, wasn't he? Claudia glared at her brother angrily. The two princes smiled happily at each other and Soren happily put the stick of butter in her mouth.

As everyone dispersed to their lounges, the star elf sent her pet after them. "Where does your insect go?" Ezran asked sadly, actually he wanted to play with the animal. She gently stroked his head. "After all, he has to eat something too. You can play with him later." Rayla eyed her friend suspiciously. Ezran nodded enthusiastically and, clutching the dragon, stormed out of the building. "You look soooo different, can you do something new now?" Callum asked interested and a little excited. Aaesteria nodded. "I have my full potential back, which means I no longer fall over accidentally!" Callum's eyes lit up. "Now can you show me a few things?" Aaesteria laughed and nodded. "Sure, what are you up to?" "Stop it, back on topic! We can't trust them!" Aaesteria nodded in agreement. "Something is wrong." "I know you don't like either of them. They tried to kill Rayla-" "Could you please stop talking about it so easily? They.tried.to.kill.Rayla! Like you said "Asta, please! They thought Rayla would abuse me and Ez! What would you do if you thought someone had kidnapped your best friend and maybe hurt them too?" Aaesteria pressed her lips into a thin line. Rayla sat down on the bed next to Callum. "It's not that... I know they are lying! Because... because... because..." "Heyyy! Claudia stood in the double doors. She had Hasso by the neck and was swinging him back and forth. "Hasso!"

Offended, the animal crawled to its mistress. "That wasn't nice!" she said. "I'm sorry but your little friend was crawling around our room, I thought he was lost!" the black-haired sorceress said to defend herself. "Hassooo!" she murmured, scratching her cattle. "What do you want?" Rayla asked annoyed. ,,I wanted to look around with Callum and Aaesteria. So as fellow magicians!"

The three walked quietly side by side. "Soooo, are you and Rayla...?" Aaesteria also seemed interested in the question until she was deep in thought. ,,Whaaaaat? Me and Rayla, like that? Noooooo! She's not that kind of friend! She's an assassin, she's an assassin-friend!" "Oh, yeah yeah! I have friends like that too. And what about you Aaesteria? Do you have someone?" Claudia asked interested. Laughing, the elf waved her off. "I haven't seen my friends and the Council of 12 for 300 years. They're probably all dead. And I'm not really interested in Humans." Claudia laughed. "What kind of elf are you anyway?" Claudia asked interested. "Uhm-" "She's a Startouch ellfin!" At this moment, Aaesteria  would like to smack Callum on the head. "Oh my god! Really?! That's sooo exciting!" Claudia stopped and danced around Aaesteria. "Actually, I wanted to shake you off before the conversation started, but now it's more interesting!" Aaesteria smiled awkwardly. Hasso hissed. "Did you hear that? Hasso has to poop, um...I have to go, we can talk more later!" Before Claudia could stop her, she broke up into a swarm of butterflies and disappeared.