Chapter 20.

The male elf moved through the forest as fast as the wind, with Hasso close behind him. He was very far away from the dragon, probably even at the other end of the forest. "I haven't seen a dragon in a long time. If he's already dead, I can make medicine from his horns! And if he is still alive, I will kill him and blame the humans. What do you think of that?" The centipede hissed in agreement and disappeared into the undergrowth, only to reappear shortly afterwards right next to him. Unfortunately he couldn't use his little trick in this body, which really annoyed him now. Everything would be alright.

"Hasso, kill her!" The elf turned her head in shock when she heard the familiar hiss of the oversized thing. A man stood in the shadow of a pine tree, actually he was an elf, dark particles floated around him. "Don't worry, darling. Why are you here alone? Where are Callum and the others?" Out of nowhere, one of the knights was attacked by the centipede. "What kind of thing is that! And who is that?! One of your elf friends?" The elf giggled and disappeared behind the tree, only to appear directly behind Claudia. "I think we've already had the pleasure. Your little tricks aren't helping you anymore." The unknown elf grabbed her by her long hair and let her fall to the ground. "Soren! Help me!" "I wouldn't do that if I were you." The elf had long, shiny white hair and eyes like emeralds. His horns were really big and adorned with gold chains, and he was really tall, even taller than Aaesteria. "Rayla, loosen the chains!" The elf had probably forgotten that Rayla wasn't able to use magic. She jumped on the dragon's back and tried to cut through the chains. "That's metal, you can't cut through metal." The Unknown Elf, his face hidden in the darkness of his hood, sighed. Rayla was breathing quickly, he could hear that clearly. She wasn't trained well enough to have the upper hand against such a large group for a long time. "I'm not backing down!" The elf's long nails dug into the witch's neck. "Tell them to back off, I really don't want to use my magic on cockroaches like you." He practically spat out the words, and then Rayla remembered something. Didn't Aaesteria still have a male form? "Aaesteria?! Aaesteria fuck!" "Try not to kill her, Soren. She can lead us to Ezran and Callum. And don't listen to that bastard- Ah!" The elf grinned under the hood and gave her raven hair a hard tug. Hasso crawled out of the sleeves of the coat and gently pulled the hood from his head. Aaesteria, or whoever that was now, had aristocratic features. He was very pretty with skin like the starry sky, a male version of the enchanting Aaesteria. Only he was taller and visibly more muscular, as his cleavage revealed. "She doesn't have to!" Startled, the male elf turned his head to the familiar voice. Callum stood where he had stood 5 minutes ago, a book and a tentacle in his hand. Aaegaon immediately understood what he was planning to do. He released his grip and jumped lightly back a few meters. "Don't play with things you don't understand," he whispered and took a deep breath. It would be quite a show. "I'm right here!" Claudia stumbled to her feet, a broad smile on her face. She had already forgotten that an elf had just grabbed her by the hair. "Callum! You're safe!" A little slower than Aaegaon, Claudia noticed what Callum was up to. "Callum, I can do it myself. That's damn dangerous!" cried the elf, crossing his arms over his chest. "Who are you?" "Put the book down! It's extremely dangerous if you do it without someone showing you." Aaegaon sent Hasso with a silent command so that the situation wouldn't escalate completely. "You showed me." ,,If you do this, you have to pay a price. Are you ready to pay this kind of price, dear?" A male voice sounded in his head. It was the voice of the unknown elf. "Yes, I am! Can you help me or not?" "Sure I can. Begin." He began chanting the dark spell and the eyes of the elf turned black and his hair got black streaks, which disappeared as fast as they came. The prince's eyes began to glow an eerie purple and a green flame ignited in his hand. The chains that held the dragon, they turned into gigantic snakes. "That's not the spell I used! Callum what are you doing?!" The snakes immediately pounced on the knights and crushed them without much effort. Callum collapsed and Aaegaon came up behind him to catch him. "Dumb, dumb prince. You're playing with things you don't know shit about." he whispered, smoothing his coat with his one free hand.

Aaegaon wasn't paying attention for a moment and Rayla was having problems with the wannabe dragon slayer again. "-that torched a town of innocent people- Fuck!" With a well-aimed kick, Aaegaon had sent the knight into a rock. This rock splintered instantly. "I hate human mens, they are really a pain in my ass. Is everything arlright?" The Moonshadow Elf took his hand, it was surprisingly soft. ,,Are you.....? " ,,Yes. But with a different name. Call me Aaegaon, if it isn't too complicated for you." "S-Sure. "What did you do to him?" she asked, looking at the massacre he had caused. "Just a little kick, he'll survive. We should take care of Callum now. He's really in deep shit. Not every person should learn dark magic," said Aaegaon and shrugged his shoulders. The large elf turned to the two princes and Rayla ran to Callum, who was lying on the ground. "Ezran let's go- Oh. I forgot about her." he murmured and watched as Claudia walked towards the two princes. She was casting a spell, and he was ready to throw an even stronger spell in her direction. "Claudia!" shouted the blonde knight who was lying on the ground. Aaegaon had actually tried to kill him, but that probably didn't work. Her eyes flickered, she had to make a decision. The white haired elf took a step back. He didn't have to get involved. "Help me." She seemed to hesitate for a moment, but her light went out and she ran to her injured brother. "Ezran, for gods sake, please come now!"

It began to rain harder as Aaegaon pulled the two princes behind him. "Aaesteria is that you? What's with my brother?" "Yes and I don't know. He played with dark magic and will probably be very sick now." Rayla and Callum had already disappeared into the forest. "You look so....Different!" He smiled and took the two princes in his arms. He looked like Aaesteria in Male, only taller, more muscular and with slightly shorter hair and different facial features. "Yeah. Didn' t I explained it to you? For me it doesn't feel right saying I'm female or male. My gender varies over time and I can change my body whenever and however I want. It's pretty useful." He watched as Rayla's silver hair disappeared behind a tree. "Can Callum do that at some point?" He laughed. "I hope not. It's really dangerous using dark magic, your body will change. In a bad way. Rayla wait! We have time please wait!" "Aaesteria-Aaegaon hurry! I don't think Callum is alright. He talks shit!"