Together again? 🤭

Josh: I mean don't get me wrong I used to not think about them, but now man I find this hilarious.
Mads: I bet you're not the only one.
Josh: come on, you can't tell me you're not laughing inside.
Mads: I'm-

My phone started ringing, I grabbed it off the nightstand and it was Riley.

Mads: I'm not now shush.

Mads: hello?
Riley: where are you?!
Mads: no hello back? No how are you?
Riley: fine...hi, now where are you?
Mads: it doesn't sound like you meant it.
Riley: Madison!
Mads: alright, I'm out.
Riley: out where and who are you with?
Mads: none of your business.
Riley: Madison.
Mads: ugh I was with Amira.

Josh: Amira?

He mouthed to me and I put a finger over my mouth indicating for him to shush. I texted Amira for real quick telling her if anyone asked I was with her.

Riley: really? 'Cause I can just text her.
Mads: go ahead. What did you really call me for?
Riley: did you see tiktokroom?
Mads: yes I did. Can we talk about this when I get home, I'm twenty minutes away.
Riley: fine.

I hanged up on her.

Josh: who's Amira?
Mads: one of my best friends. I gotta get going.
Josh: we're not going to talk about their break up?
Mads: later, my sister is being annoying so we can talk about it later.
Josh: alright.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my phone. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and was about to walk out but he grabbed my arm.

Josh: really? No kiss on the lips?
Mads: ugh.

I gave him a kiss on the lips.

Mads: happy now?
Josh: very satisfied.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room and went downstairs to grab my keys.

Josh: you'll call me later?
Mads: yes.

He gave me one final hug then I left.

Indiana: I mean everyone should of seen it coming.
Riley: right, I mean if they didn't start off the way they started I think they probably would of lasted another year maybe even longer.

I closed the door indicating I was back. Both of them jumped not knowing it was me.

Riley: jeez you almost gave me a heart attack.
Mads: dramatic much. I'm going to go shower.
Indiana: hold on we have t-
Mads: wait until I get out!
Riley: stop yelling at us!
Mads: then leave me alone and I won't have to!

I got in the shower then got dress. I brushed my teeth then walked out of the bathroom.

Indiana: now can we talk?
Mads: ugh fine.
Riley: are you happy?
Mads: about?
Riley: you know what.
Mads: really? Do y'all expect me to be happy or something?
Riley: well yeah.
Mads: I don't care ok. I don't care about them I just don't care. I don't know why everyone expects me to be happy or dance in the street 'cause they broke up.
Indiana: well we don't expect you to dance in the street although that would be fun.

I give her an irritated look.

Indiana: alright never mind.
Riley: we just expected you to be happy after everything they did to you.
Mads: I kinda want to be happy about that, but I just don't really care. I wish them nothing but the best I guess.
Indiana: ...yeah she cares.
Mads: I hate you both.
Riley: no you don't.
Indiana: how's that secret boyfriend of yours? I'm assuming you you stay at his place last night.
Mads: I-
Riley: no she stayed at Amira's I called to check, but how is it going with him?
Mads: one, I could of answer that myself and two, I don't have a secret boyfriend for the last time. I might be keeping him a secret but that doesn't mean we're dating.