Capítulo 7: Madre Solo Hay Una

"Siempre supe que quería tener cuatro hijos," You looked at the camera, a serious look on your face before turning to look at Kevin, who was sitting next to you.

"No soy experto en matemáticas pero, faltan dos," Kevin said as he showed the camera two fingers.

"Nos tenemos que poner a trabajar." You whispered before laughing softly, turning to wink at him.

"Cochina," He said, eyes glued to the camera and a nonchalant expression before smirking and laughing. You rolled your eyes at him, annoyed at his attempt to be funny.

-intro-

"Y/n es una gran madre," Kevin sat alone in front of the camera. "Cuando la veo con los niños, me siento tan contento," He smiled.

-camera shows you and the kids-

"Rori, can you show me which color is green?" You were sitting down next to Rori at the dining room table. Coloring books, crayons, markers, and pencils scattered on the table.

Rori pointed at the green triangle, which made you smile proudly at her. Both her and you clapped.

"¡Muy bien!" You high fived her.

"Eres igual de inteligente que yo," You smiled proudly at her.

"No, ella sacó la inteligencia de mi," Kevin yelled from the living room.

"Uh huh," You said.

"¡Te escuche!" He yelled back.

You laughed.

-interview with you-

"Yo les enseño inglés y español a los niños." You explained. "Mis padres desde chiquita me enseñaron español, entonces tengo la fortuna de poder hablarlo, escribirlo, leerlo, y entenderlo. El español fue mi primer lenguaje y el inglés fue mi segundo."

"Con qué idioma te sientes más cómoda?" The cameraman asked you.

"Yo creo que depende, antes me sentia mas comoda con el inglés porque era lo que más hablaba, en la esquela y después en el trabajo, pero cuando me movie a México, el español se volvió más cómodo para mi," You moved your hands as you explained.

The camera then switches to you with the kids in the living room.

"Mi mamá siempre decía que yo le tengo mucha paciencia a los niños," You were sitting down on the couch, Rori was cuddled up next to you, with a children's book in hand. "Desde chiquita, yo siempre quería cuatro hijos, me faltan dos, pero ay vamos," You laughed.

"Yo quería ser maestra, pero a las maestras no les pagan muy bien," You said as you helped Rori change the page in the book.

"Kevin y yo siempre nos aseguramos de que los niños vayan a las mejores esquelas. La educación de los niños es muy importante para los dos." You helped Rori change the page of the book again.

-interview with you and Kevin-

"Lo que quieran ser los niños, yo los voy a apoyar," You said.

"Igual yo, claro, si alguno de los dos quieren ser futbolistas, mejor, pero si no, pues esta bien tambien," Kevin said, smiling.

You laughed as you turned to look at him. 

"Son muy inteligentes los niños," You said. "Enserio, y no es solo porque son mis hijos eh," You shook your finger as you pointed at the camera.

"Si, son muy inteligentes." Kevin nodded his head agreeing to what you had said.

"A Rori le encanta ir a museos," You said. "A Kevincito le gusta mucho jugar fútbol contigo", You said as you turned to look at Kevin.