𝙉𝙤 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨||𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮: 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧...

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖! 𝙓 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧!

Jenna's pov

It was May 23, 2020 the day that y/n would always get some good old fashion twisted weird fan letters i wasn't gonna lie I hated when y/n got them but some where just too discomforting for my taste,

As always some where sweet, and very wholesome, they would say things like: " 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢"... or. " 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧". They would right some were jealous of y/n because guys with a lot of fucking hormones would say That y/n's way to good looking to be with me.

But we just ignored them, y/n and I weren't the jealous type of people to be straight forward about stuff that we found uncomfortable. As always, I checked y/n's P.O. Box as usual until, she got home from working.

As I did that, I went back inside me and my wife's bug house that we bought together. I sat on the near by couch in the living from I tore the white paper sliding it open with my Pointer finger the pink little hearted paper was from somebody named Sarah lovely she was a 20 year old women who dreamed of seeing y/n in person.

:𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍:

   𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍, 𝙔/𝙉....
𝙈𝙔 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙃 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙔. 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍,𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝘽𝙀𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙆. 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝘾𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃 𝙄 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙅𝙀𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙔 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝙄 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝘽 𝙁𝙐-"... I read to myself I immediately stopped reading as I heard y/n calling my name.

" baby! Where are you?" She called out, I tucked the paper binder my thighs as she finally turned the corner of the living room with the biggest smile ever.

" there you are beautiful, what are you doing?" Y/n asked curiously I swear I could just met by there sweet deep like voice they always looked good every time I see them, to the hair, jawline, and lastly body.

" Nothing I was waiting for you to get home actually"...

—————————————————

Y/n's Pov

I could tell it was something bothering Jenna, she always was very happy when I got home even se would run into my arms and kiss me but not today.

" are you okay?, you seem a little upset" Jenna tried her best to put. On her most fakest smile but I could read her like book without pictures.

" I'm fine, so how was your-" I cut her off.

" aht aht don't try and change the subject now baby" I grabbed her by she waist lifting her up as I sat down with her in my lap, I then saw the pink paper with hearts around it.

" another love fan letter huh have been snooping again? Jenna" you asked as it was clearly obvious.

You never thought that Jenna would be the jealous type but behind that sweet girl persona she really was jealous person especially about you.

" yeah some girl name Sarah lovely" You frowned as that name sounded familiar it was one of your old girlfriends from high school.

" oh really it was one of my old girlfriends from high school" Jenna frowned at you before lifting herself up,  " oh really, then why the hell is she posing as a fan just to assault me she said that I know your dating that new hottie Jenna but let me tell you baby I can please you in many other ways" Jenna chanted causing you to chuckle.

" Now the famous Jenna Ortega being a jealous girl" you chuckled as Jenna pouted.

" I'm kidding plus baby there's no need to be jealous alright because at the end of the day you know who I always pick?". Waited for her to give me an answer.

" you ofc" you smiled as you kissed her soft plump lips, she was your number one girl and always will be plus Jenna was way better then Sarah lovely...