𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠||𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪...

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙮/𝙣

(Authors word: I'm also thinking about making a Christian bale one-shots book because I don't see very many of them

      The thought of... being a breed was already hot enough, seeing your loved one being so submissive begging you to cum inside them wishing to get them pregnant with your child.

   Just the thought had your cock pulsing the hot flashes sending through out your body so good you couldn't handle it.. to be honest

  Jenna loves your breeding kink
Ever since you told her about it, she's been bugging you non stop for you to fill her up so nice and good with your sticky substance.

" Please Y/n I can't take it anymore please please please" Jenna whined int o your ear, your back burns due to the previous scratch marks she just freshly made along with some dried up blood.

" you want daddy to fill you up so nice with her cum and get you bloated with my child huh?" Just the thought along made you hiss under your breath your cock hitting her most sensitive spot her thighs were sore from the brutal pounding you caused with your quick hips.

" oh Fuck-Yes I do" Jenna wanted-No she needed you to get her pregnant even if you both never thought about having a child but you just wanted to see your wife so big and round with your baby.

" that's it baby tell me you want a baby scream it pretty girl" you hissed into her ear your hips continuing to.

" please I want to have your baby please fill me up with your kids" you both shared a heated passionate kiss as you both reached your limit coming undone.

" we'll see the working progress... in 4- to 5 months"....

" hopefully baby"...